Its Raining Ripcords and Launchers: Revisited [Hyderabad, 2/10/12]

on
Hosted by
  Spy
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Bladers,
Waiting for a tournament were ya? Well, now we've got one for you now!!!
Hyderabad has'nt had a tournament since a long time and now we're fully packed and are here to celebrate Gandhi Jayanthi and the massive amount of rain in the city and so, we're going to name this:
Its Raining Ripcords and Launchers: Revisited

Date: 2nd October 2012

Venue: The Hyderabad Public School.......In begumpet
(Call me for details)

Time: 1:00 PM (Don't worry about the sun,we'll be playing in the
shade)

Tournament Format: Round Robin

Game Format: MFB

Host: Spy <<<< Cool 7893333384
Co-Host: ?Mr.MyStery? <<<<< UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy 9949859236
Judge: Spy, fabregasrox323

Prizes: No prizes for now.
Anybody with a kind can contribute some money Greedy

Confirmed Attendees - 11

1) Spy
2) ?Mr.MyStery?
3) fabregasrox323
4) n0.oNe
5) Xcore Chaos
6) Thunderstruck
7) Shuttershock
8) echoes of hell
9) meteo Ldrago2
10) Legend 7
11) zer0g

Unconfirmed Attendees

Focus
Abhi@Tempo

Please Read - Important

☻ First off, before you do anything else, please read the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

☻ Please post in this thread and give me a ring if you want to attend.
My Contact Number: 7893333384
You can say something like "Hey Spy", so I'll instantly know you're someone who is interested in attending the tournament.

☻Entry fee is 275 rupees. WBO Passports can be bought from me at the tournament. With this you can get one year's free entry to tournaments and you can also enter the give-away-s. A passport would cost 550 rupees.

☻ Please be committed. If you say you're coming and don't show up, you'll just spoil the fun for the other participants and expose yourself to a possible warning.

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees and passports. All the money is sent to the WBO.

I would like to thank the committee for approving it quickly Joyful_2

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Nice!After such a long time another tournament in Hyderabad!Really excited!Btw Relic isn't participating in the tournament but the good thing is he is judging Smile .PrizesTongue_outrizes are not yet decided but Spy will mention that soon.@Xcore Chaos-Is ghostdestroyer coming?
Hey dude it's me Ldrago destroy1.I am coming for the tournament and so is meteo Ldrago2 put us on the confirmed list.Sagittario_Worried
Great work guys...good luck everyone and have fun..Smile
Sad that Relic isn't playing..Unhappy
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:31 PM)Legend 7 Wrote: Hey dude it's me Ldrago destroy1.I am coming for the tournament and so is meteo Ldrago2 put us on the confirmed list.Sagittario_Worried

Nice!I will tell Spy to keep you and meteoldrago2 on the confirmed list!
So Hyderabad is going to have a tournament after so long, Isnt Relic partitcipating? well if he does it is the profit of you hyderabad bladers because of the new beypoint system because if you win even a single match against him you will get loads of Beypoints. And can you guys upload a vid of the tourney i really want to see you guys battle.
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:34 PM)nik1392 Wrote: Great work guys...good luck everyone and have fun..Smile
Sad that Relic isn't playing..Unhappy

Yup we are sad too....but we are happy that he is atleast judging the tournament Smile .
@?Mr.MyStery? Just check i think n0.oNe and echoes of hell are the same users.
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:44 PM)Legend 7 Wrote: @?Mr.MyStery? Just check i think n0.oNe and echoes of hell are the same users.

Nope both of them are different users.Echoes of hell is nO.oNe's friend.
Great work!! I wonder why Legend Relic wont participate o.O Anyway, his presence itself will ignite your beyspirits XD

Lets see if XCoreChaos can keep up his winning streak. And best wishes to everyone else participating.
Good luck with the tourney guys.. After this one , you'll should have a zero G Format tourney.
The tourney cannot be at my house so i suggest we have it at the hydeabad public school
Put zer0g and echoes on the unconfirmed they have to ask their parents
Thats my idea ^^^ and btw thankzzz for the support guys.
Its really good to be back.
Legend 7@ I'll add u and ur bro.
and Id like to thank Mr.¿?¿ for the help he's been doing Grin.
The tournament is being relocated to The Hyderabad Public School (Begumpet)
which is mine, Mr.¿?¿, and Xcore's school.

Hello! Even im in that scool
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:36 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: So Hyderabad is going to have a tournament after so long, Isnt Relic partitcipating? well if he does it is the profit of you hyderabad bladers because of the new beypoint system because if you win even a single match against him you will get loads of Beypoints. And can you guys upload a vid of the tourney i really want to see you guys battle.

We'll try to upload a vedio but hope that nothin goes wrong this time cause we always end up with out a proper vedio due to some bogus or the other.
Our school?Spy did you take permission because you do know that it's not like a public park or anything.Let's take permission from the principal or some other head.

@nO.oNe:Maybe Spy forgot to mention you that you were studying in the same school.Your post was off-topic.You should have taken this to PM so Spy could have edited his post.

If not the school then we will have to try to go to Sanjeeviah Park,but since it's a national holiday the park might be closed.
Mr.? @ Ill take care of all that. U told me that 2 of ur friends can come. Who r they and what about Zeus? Is he commin?
NObody and BladingSpirit5 @ I was wonderin if u guys could join us. To have u 2, it would be like Supaburn
No.1 @ Ill put zer0g and echoes of hell on unconfirmed list. Why dont u try to convince Boomblast cause we can have more participents.

I would like to come, but I have exams.
I was going to come there about a week later for Dusshera. XD
Now I have to miss this.
Never mind cause I'm hosting one even for Dusshera
(Sep. 23, 2012  7:02 AM)Spy Wrote: Mr.? @ Ill take care of all that. U told me that 2 of ur friends can come. Who r they and what about Zeus? Is he commin?
NObody and BladingSpirit5 @ I was wonderin if u guys could join us. To have u 2, it would be like Supaburn
No.1 @ Ill put zer0g and echoes of hell on unconfirmed list. Why dont u try to convince Boomblast cause we can have more participents.
Zeus is not interested in coming and the other two guys who I told about might come.....I will confirm with them and tell you tomorrow.

@BS5-It would be fun if you attended this tourney....well try attending the one in dusshera.
Boomblast is zer0g
@mr.? It doesnt matter about the school i have my connections the closest connection to the princi is my uncle we can do it there
(Sep. 23, 2012  7:02 AM)Spy Wrote: NObody and BladingSpirit5 @ I was wonderin if u guys could join us. To have u 2, it would be like Supaburn
I am busy with my studies. I cannot go for any event till Diwali. So, I dont think I can make it either. However, if it was for Diwali, I could have been able to come.

we might be able to host one then our school is the hypermarket for holidays
im gonna get the third place this time( or probably the first) even relic isnt participating lol time to screw the tournament>
btw put ghostdestroyer on confirmed list hes coming.
Nice!We got 11 participants!

@nO.oNe:Are echoes of hell and zerOg coming?If they do we will have 13 participants in total.