It's here: THE BEYPOINT SYSTEM IS BACK!

(May. 05, 2010  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The 1st place winner gets 5 Credits.
The 2nd place winner gets 4 Credits.
The 3rd place winner gets 3 Credits.

If you have won the majority of your matches, you will get 2 Credits.
The tournament organizer will also receive 2 Credits.
For attending a tournament and actively playing, you get 1 Credit.

[b]It’s important to note that the 1 Credit for attending is already included in the five previous amounts. [b]

Sorry if this was already asked but, When it says the 1 credit for being in the tournament, does that mean it is already included when you get the credits for gold, silver, bronze, or the other options?
Yeah. All of the other options already include the 1 Credit. Basically, if you fulfil none of the criteria, then youg et 1 Credit.
(Aug. 15, 2010  5:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: if you are part of the top three, of course you are expected to have won the majority of your matches, so that Credit is already included ...

Sorry Sorry again T-T
But when you get Gold silver or bronze, The 2 for winning most of your matches is included already in the credits you gain?
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:06 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Sorry Sorry again T-T
But when you get Gold silver or bronze, The 2 for winning most of your matches is included already in the credits you gain?

I believe so.
Yes. It works this way :

1 for attending + 1 for winning most of your matches + 1 for coming third = 3.
1 for attending + 1 for winning most of your matches + 2 for coming second = 4.
1 for attending + 1 for winning most of your matches + 3 for coming first = 5.

As I said though, I will rewrite all of this. We wrote it like that because we thought it was the clearest, but I suppose more example like these will be given, so everything is really clear.
(Aug. 18, 2010  4:23 AM)true blader Wrote: AWESOME!!!!!!!
Hm, try to add more content to your posts.
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:14 PM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote: When's The Next Tournement in MN????????

WBO FAQ Wrote:Q: When is the next tournament in my area?
A: Tournaments that are planned to happen are listed in the Upcoming Events box on the index, on the left side of the site. You cannot miss it!
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:17 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:14 PM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote:

WBO FAQ Wrote:Q: When is the next tournament in my area?
A: Tournaments that are planned to happen are listed in the Upcoming Events box on the index, on the left side of the site. You cannot miss it!

Can you link me too it?
No. Stop being so lazy and blind.
where can you buy it
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:12 PM)balagkiani Wrote: where can you buy it
There is nothing to buy ...
is there any in arizona i hate to miss all the fun
(Sep. 15, 2010  5:07 AM)lognor Wrote: is there any in arizona i hate to miss all the fun
Read the posts above yours, on this page ...
Wow, I kind of missed the deal on Q4Q, I just read this whole thread and almost threw my computer through a wall trying to make it past all the stupid questions...

Anyway, great idea I hope it works out well, Q4Q that is, I'm already quite certain the Beypoint system is near flawless.

Congratz to Flight as well, wouldn't want to forget to mention that...

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't pay more attention to this past the Beypoint system update, but I really doubt I would have made it out to the Toronto tournaments anyway. Seems like I might be over my head trying to participate now when the Torontonians have hosted so many tournaments, just Marco is a good example of my reluctance. Oh well, I won't let this dis-encourage me from participating, I just won't expect to win anything past a face booster. Good luck to the others, and congratulations to whomever wins a Quetzlecoatl.
I don't think this has been asked yet, but what exactly are the amounts of points allocated to wins and losses?

i.e, if you have more beypoints than your opponent and you win, how much will you win, as opposed to if they would win?

I'm pretty sure the standard is 10 points though (for even matches) right?
There is no definite number. It can go from just a few to twenty.
Thanks Kai-V. x -x" It'll be hard for me to advance now...
The Help document on Credits has been edited to hopefully be much clearer for everyone.
The quest for quetz is still on right
Yes. Actually, I think no prizes, except Face Boosters DIAMOND, have been claimed yet.
awesome hopefully I can propose a tournament and I have a lot of friends that like beyblade so I'm almost certain I can get a tournament going and I will also try and get them to join the WBO (saying WBO in a epic voice) oh yea almost forgot to mention that the tournament is going to be in Knoxville TN so if anybody lives near hear I would love to see some new faces.
will there be any tourneys held in london?
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:13 PM)Rashamon Wrote: will there be any tourneys held in london?
It depends on those who live there ...