It's here: THE BEYPOINT SYSTEM IS BACK!

(Oct. 24, 2010  9:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:13 PM)Rashamon Wrote: will there be any tourneys held in london?
It depends on those who live there ...

Will it have to be hosted by an Admin or someone like that? I'm not sure if there has been an official WBO tourney around my area...
There have been several tournaments organised by the World Beyblade Organization in London. You do not have to be a staff member to host tournaments.
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There have been several tournaments organised by the World Beyblade Organization in London. You do not have to be a staff member to host tournaments.

Ok then... I have a bunch of friends who are to sign up to the WBO. Who hosts the tournament then?
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:37 PM)Rashamon Wrote: Ok then... I have a bunch of friends who are to sign up to the WBO. Who hosts the tournament then?
Anybody who knows what the rules are and who is responsible enough to run such an event.
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:37 PM)Rashamon Wrote: Ok then... I have a bunch of friends who are to sign up to the WBO. Who hosts the tournament then?
Anybody who knows what the rules are and who is responsible enough to run such an event.

Could that be me?
It could be, but this is becoming very off-topic.
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It could be, but this is becoming very off-topic.

Ok, I'll stop asking questions now...
I won the DC tourney, and participated in the NY one. How many credits do I have and how do I get the prizes?
We are not entirely certain what we will do with the Manhattan tournament yet. However, I did give everybody their Credits for the Washington D.C. event today. You can view your Credits in your profile, when you click on your username.

To exchange your Credits for prizes, you simply contact one of the Committee members.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We are not entirely certain what we will do with the Manhattan tournament yet. However, I did give everybody their Credits for the Washington D.C. event today. You can view your Credits in your profile, when you click on your username.

To exchange your Credits for prizes, you simply contact one of the Committee members.

Thank you. One more question, when will this event end?
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:41 AM)darkbladea Wrote: Thank you. One more question, when will this event end?
When or if all physical prizes get taken.
i am so trying out for this quest for quetz thing!i might TRY and make an official beyblade tourney so i can gain som more points.any tourney in melbourne.....il be there!
If that's a question...There should be a Melbourne tournament soon.

Just check here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events

This is on now:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MELBOURN...ber-5-2010
what if you dont no where to enter a tourney or when
oh by the way can any one please have a tourney around my area if they live close by it please i live in anaheim ca
(Nov. 01, 2010  6:09 AM)tyson1 Wrote: what if you dont no where to enter a tourney or when
oh by the way can any one please have a tourney around my area if they live close by it please i live in anaheim ca
Then you unfortunately cannot participate, and it takes somebody in your area to organise something in your area ...