It's here: THE BEYPOINT SYSTEM IS BACK!

so is it any tournament that a moderator attends so like if someone hosts a tournament and a moderator is there to witness it does it give you creidts and points
(May. 06, 2010  1:12 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: so is it any tournament that a moderator attends so like if someone hosts a tournament and a moderator is there to witness it does it give you creidts and points
A moderator does not have to attend. However, we make sure that we approve tournaments that are organized by people we can trust.
(May. 05, 2010  8:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: IMO the scores should be restarted after such a long period of inactivity, and it would be good to coincide the "launch" of the rankings with the launch of MFB worldwide.

Yeah i agree but i think its slightly unfair to some people who have worked hard in tournaments over the last year. Would be nice to have some beypoints to show off as people have ranked in tourneys and got quite a few wins along the way.
Fantastic work guys! However I see a advantage to anyone who sits down in thier desired spot first, in regards to the new stadium rules.
Awesome! I'm glad it's back up Smile
yeah awesome!
This is awesome news and finally, Libra is Banned, that damn thing beat me to many times. >_> Also, I'm liking this credit stuff a lot and we have a new face booster to boot, what more could we ask for.

Also, big congrats to Flight, I'm sure it will do the WBO good with you as part committee. Smile
(May. 06, 2010  5:36 AM)Robsta Wrote: Fantastic work guys! However I see a advantage to anyone who sits down in thier desired spot first, in regards to the new stadium rules.
If the stadium is already in a good place for them when they sit besides the judge, good for them. I think the opponent could still have some room to rotate slightly in order to get at least a decent portion.

Believe us, we tried many different things, hah.
can we get a point from the ds game cuz there is a point reader its like a gba slot to transfer points?
omg did you have to quote the whole op
to ask one question
and from what im understanding of the new system no
(May. 06, 2010  1:08 PM)super Wrote: can we get a point from the ds game cuz there is a point reader its like a gba slot to transfer points?

it doesnt use the beypointer product,its an online ranking system which is used from matchs you play in wbo tornements and stuff
Nice love the new system, it was worth the wait!
I must win Otakon Tournament :p

Also does this mean the Hybrid Wheel System Libra is banned?
Or just the original one?
Just the original, we have no need to ban a clear wheel... The hybrid wheel version of Libra has Flame.
(May. 06, 2010  1:28 AM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Yeah i agree but i think its slightly unfair to some people who have worked hard in tournaments over the last year. Would be nice to have some beypoints to show off as people have ranked in tourneys and got quite a few wins along the way.

Trust me, I know this more than anyone since I've organized every UK tournament since Spinoff.
But trust me, this way does work out a lot better for everyone.
Winners still have their faces to show off, and in all honesty I think the main thing about tournaments is that everyone enjoyed them Smile
(May. 06, 2010  3:42 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Trust me, I know this more than anyone since I've organized every UK tournament since Spinoff.

Summer Smash. =_=
Sorry, forgot about that one ><
But you yourself are a moderator, and you also put a ton of work in to helping organize the tournaments.
And I think that kinda makes the point even more poignant.
We all put a lot of work in to the tournaments, but we're all agreeing that a point reset is the best way forward.
Yeah, I know. I completely agree with the points reset too. Just being....pedantic. Tongue_out
I also agree that the point reset is a good thing and I don't say this because I was minus point, I say it because it makes sense. Besides Lee, if you are that good you will just get your points up with no problem. Wink
Oh yeah i agree, don't worry im not fussed I was just saying on behalf of other members that might be dissapointed. Really can't wait to start racking up some points and credits Grin should make things alot more enjoyable for everyone.
i know this might sound a lil stupid, but how do you find the quetz??
i sorta dont understand
nice : ) but can't participate unless i get to beynval aka valentine to buy some beyblades
(May. 07, 2010  3:51 AM)EpicNinja Wrote: i know this might sound a lil stupid, but how do you find the quetz??
i sorta dont understand

You don't find it; You earn it. You earn a certain amount of credits when you attend, win or host an official WBO tournament. You need 20 credits to win a Quetz.
kk thx
This is great news!!
It's just a bit disappointing that there isn't a tournament in sydney...
(May. 07, 2010  10:59 AM)Trik Wrote: This is great news!!
It's just a bit disappointing that there isn't a tournament in sydney...
Have you even read this ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australi...#pid267218