Issa' Me!

Hello! I am Tenma but you may call me Jyo as well. I am an Indonesian, and I am Non-Binary! I go strictly by They/Them pronouns, please respect that! I am a huge Haikyu!! and Beyblade brainrot as well as The Legend of Zelda series and Identity V! I sometimes ship characters and my english ain't that good, since its not my primary language! I might seem like someone nice and innocent at first sight but once you know me closely, you'll see that i am a chaotic gremlin hehehe. Please to meet you (,,^^,,)!!
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:23 AM)tenma Wrote: Hello! I am Tenma but you may call me Jyo as well. I am an Indonesian, and I am Non-Binary! I go strictly by They/Them pronouns, please respect that! I am a huge Haikyu!! and Beyblade brainrot as well as The Legend of Zelda series and Identity V! I sometimes ship characters and my english ain't that good, since its not my primary language! Please to meet you (,,^^,,)!!

Welcome to the WBO!
Hello there Bleach and Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure watch I do. Remember this you must path to the dark side fear is leads to anger leads to fear does leads to hate anger does and suffering leads to does hate. Off yoda goes, tend to son I must (baby Yoda).
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:23 AM)tenma Wrote: Hello! I am Tenma but you may call me Jyo as well. I am an Indonesian, and I am Non-Binary! I go strictly by They/Them pronouns, please respect that! I am a huge Haikyu!! and Beyblade brainrot as well as The Legend of Zelda series and Identity V! I sometimes ship characters and my english ain't that good, since its not my primary language! Please to meet you (,,^^,,)!!

Welcome to the WBO! We will be sure to respect your pronouns ^_^

Also you seem pretty decent at English lol
If you love beyblade, I respect you, A mario(issa me joke if you didnt get it lol)
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Welcome to the WBO! We will be sure to respect your pronouns Joyful_3

thank you! i am aware that sometimes i make some grammar mistakes haha ^^

(Sep. 17, 2020  3:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: If you love beyblade,  I respect you, A mario(issa me joke if you didnt  get it lol)

hehehe dw i got that joke! the title of my thread is based on that famous mario quote hehe ^^,,)
(Sep. 17, 2020  3:45 PM)tenma Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! We will be sure to respect your pronouns Joyful_3

thank you! i am aware that sometimes i make some grammar mistakes haha ^^

(Sep. 17, 2020  3:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: If you love beyblade,  I respect you, A mario(issa me joke if you didnt  get it lol)

hehehe dw i got that joke! the title of my thread is based on that famous mario quote hehe ^^,,)

phew, I am spared from my embarrasment lol

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you for the pleasing welcome! ^^