Isn't the series corny?

Gunner Wrote:I don't know, before I was into Beyblade I thought it to be extremely corny. But when i actually got interested in the game, I became desensitized to how cheesy (swiss cheesy because of plot holes) the anime was. G Revolution was cool though. At least there was action despite the believability of it all. I don't know why, but I didn't mine 2002 at all.

I also didn't mind 2002 at all... what is the problem with it? except the addition of the annoying Hilary...
Z Wrote:
Gunner Wrote:I don't know, before I was into Beyblade I thought it to be extremely corny. But when i actually got interested in the game, I became desensitized to how cheesy (swiss cheesy because of plot holes) the anime was. G Revolution was cool though. At least there was action despite the believability of it all. I don't know why, but I didn't mine 2002 at all.

I also didn't mind 2002 at all... what is the problem with it? except the addition of the annoying Hilary...

The battles were really, really boring to watch.

tap-tap-griiiiiinnnnnnd-tap-tap

and then the bit beasts hurl themselves at one another for a few minutes

or in the case of takao vs. cane, an hour and a half.
Z Wrote:what about lying on the grass field? Confused

Japanese grass is MUCH better than local grass, trust me.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Z Wrote:what about lying on the grass field? Confused

Japanese grass is MUCH better than local grass, trust me.

japanese anything is better than everything
Z Wrote:I also didn't mind 2002 at all... what is the problem with it? except the addition of the annoying Hilary...

Not my opinion, but the general feel of the Beyblade community as I've come to see it:

1) They all look "younger." (I don't see it. Maybe Kai, but Tyson, Ray, and Max look older, IMO. Kenny doesn't seem to change at all.)
2) As you said, Hilary.
3) Kai's outfit.
4) I WANT YOUR BIT-BEAST UUUUUUURGH
5) The twist ending of Zeo/ZO being a robot.

There might be more, like Brad's opinion.
J.P. Black Wrote:5) The twist ending of Zeo/ZO being a robot.

That's why I love the manga.
Tamer Brad Wrote:The battles were really, really boring to watch.

tap-tap-griiiiiinnnnnnd-tap-tap

and then the bit beasts hurl themselves at one another for a few minutes

or in the case of takao vs. cane, an hour and a half.
That is quite literally the best description I have ever read of the battles in 2002. Well done.

J.P. Black Wrote:The twist ending of Zeo/ZO being a robot.
I still laugh at that. Oh goodness. How ridiculous.
(Oct. 11, 2007  4:26 AM)Elmo Wrote: Thought I'd make a topic in this thread.

The beyblade anime is ridiculously cheesy/corny/whatever you want to call it. I think it's what they say during the beybattles. I watched and adored the shows in 4th grade, but now they just seem stupid ,sorry Chocked

There are certain episodes I like though, but I'd have to see them again to know which ones they are.

The beyblades will and always will be cool, however Smile

Coming from someone that likes elmo
Your crazy!
[Image: 24obno7.jpg]
way to bring back a two year old topic
(Nov. 04, 2009  9:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: way to bring back a two year old topic

Oh wow I didnt notice! Srry!
Ok.I think I can sum up everyone's feelings of the Beyblade anime.

Beyblade = corny

Beyblade V Force = REALLY corny

Beyblade G Revolution = Decent,but corny at the end

Takao Aoki = [Image: orville-redenbacher.jpg]
(Nov. 04, 2009  10:22 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Ok.I think I can sum up everyone's feelings of the Beyblade anime.

Beyblade = corny

Beyblade V Force = REALLY corny

Beyblade G Revolution = Decent,but corny at the end

Takao Aoki = [Image: orville-redenbacher.jpg]

get out
uhhhh

I really don't think much more can be said about the cheeziness of the show. Anyone expecting deep and meaningful plot with immense character depth from a show involving spinning tops has their head screwed on wrong.

locked to prevent more necroposts.