Is this beyblade reall TT or a midfake???

I just got this Wing pegasis and at the bottom of the box the code for midfakes is A0813 but on mine is F0612 and also the box itself doesnt look so faded.For comparison this is the box of a midfake Storm pegasis.
[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
It says Takara Tomy, I think it's real.
(Nov. 09, 2022  7:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: It says Takara Tomy, I think it's real.

Midfakes do also say Takara Tomy on them. I don't exactly know if this is a Midfake or not so I'd wait for someone experienced to confirm whether or not it is real but I don't recommend trying to help someone in an area you don't have experience in. Otherwise everybody just ends up confused.
(Nov. 09, 2022  9:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Midfakes do also say Takara Tomy on them. I don't exactly know if this is a Midfake or not so I'd wait for someone experienced to confirm whether or not it is real but I don't recommend trying to help someone in an area you don't have experience in. Otherwise everybody just ends up confused.

I have the right to state my opinion, never said it's a fact. That's why I said "think". Don't try to correct me.
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2022  9:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Midfakes do also say Takara Tomy on them. I don't exactly know if this is a Midfake or not so I'd wait for someone experienced to confirm whether or not it is real but I don't recommend trying to help someone in an area you don't have experience in. Otherwise everybody just ends up confused.

I have the right to state my opinion, never said it's a fact. That's why I said "think". Don't try to correct me.
This isn’t an opinion though. He isn’t asking for your opinion if you think it’s a midfake or not. He’s asking for fact if it is or not. So yes I will correct you.
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:46 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: I have the right to state my opinion, never said it's a fact. That's why I said "think". Don't try to correct me.
This isn’t an opinion though. He isn’t asking for your opinion if you think it’s a midfake or not. He’s asking for fact if it is or not. So yes I will correct you.
I didn't break any rules, and he is more than welcome to wait for more answers. You're trying to start somthing for no reason, I'm not against you. I was being respectful, please let's keep it a civilized discussion.
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2022  9:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Midfakes do also say Takara Tomy on them. I don't exactly know if this is a Midfake or not so I'd wait for someone experienced to confirm whether or not it is real but I don't recommend trying to help someone in an area you don't have experience in. Otherwise everybody just ends up confused.

You should also have the right to give a 100 percent correct answer for someone who is asking for it. Not a "I think" Smile. Unseen also has his right to correct you. Rather silly of you don't you think?
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:49 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: I have the right to state my opinion, never said it's a fact. That's why I said "think". Don't try to correct me.

You should also have the right to give a 100 percent correct answer for someone who is asking for it. Not a "I think" Smile. Unseen also has his right to correct you. Rather silly of you don't you think?
Not really, and you are wasting your time. I didn't break any rule, so let's agree to disagree. Anyway, we should probably stop this.
A0813 is a midfake code

F0612 should be midfake
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:46 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This isn’t an opinion though. He isn’t asking for your opinion if you think it’s a midfake or not. He’s asking for fact if it is or not. So yes I will correct you.
I didn't break any rules, and he is more than welcome to wait for more answers. You're trying to start somthing for no reason, I'm not against you. I was being respectful, please let's keep it a civilized discussion.

Never said you did break any rules. And as far as I’m seeing I’m not the one trying to start anything but this is getting tiring so just let him wait for someone to actually give him a legitimate answer
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:52 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: I didn't break any rules, and he is more than welcome to wait for more answers. You're trying to start somthing for no reason, I'm not against you. I was being respectful, please let's keep it a civilized discussion.

Never said you did break any rules. And as far as I’m seeing I’m not the one trying to start anything but this is getting tiring so just let him wait for someone to actually give him a legitimate answer
Me and you both trying to not start something, but yeah, we should wait for other answers.
(Nov. 09, 2022  6:17 PM)Almize Wrote: I just got this Wing pegasis and at the bottom of the box the code for midfakes is A0813 but on mine is F0612 and also the box itself doesnt look so faded.For comparison this is the box of a midfake Storm pegasis.

The code (F0612) checks out, since the known midfakes are printed with A0813. To tell if the actual Beyblade is fake, just make sure the Face Bolt print is sharp - the midfake is faded and has a blurry print (the silver paint is not solid, it's patchy).

Keep in mind, fakes can be made to look like real boxes. It happens all the time with Transformers too. Midfakes use 1to1 photocopies of real boxes.
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:55 AM)KIO Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2022  6:17 PM)Almize Wrote: I just got this Wing pegasis and at the bottom of the box the code for midfakes is A0813 but on mine is F0612 and also the box itself doesnt look so faded.For comparison this is the box of a midfake Storm pegasis.

The code (F0612) checks out, since the known midfakes are printed with A0813. To tell if the actual Beyblade is fake, just make sure the Face Bolt print is sharp - the midfake is faded and has a blurry print (the silver paint is not solid, it's patchy).

Keep in mind, fakes can be made to look like real boxes. It happens all the time with Transformers too. Midfakes use 1to1 photocopies of real boxes.
Thank you for the info, I wasn't sure, that's why I said I "think" it's real.
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:55 AM)KIO Wrote:

[Image: image.png] The face bolt looks alright to me, but recently i saw an unboxing of this bey and the bottom of the box had L1311.
The unboxing was done by Stardust Dragonful on Youtube back in 2012, so I think mine may still be a midfake. The code may be different from the usual A0813 because the box isnt the usual big box, but the beyblade only box.
Post a picture of the RB on the Wing Pegasis, it is very easy to tell. Midfake RBs are much more depressed and apparently quite hard. Real RBs have the rubber ball noticeably elevated and grippier, not so much a hard plastic.
(Nov. 10, 2022  12:52 AM)Cindercast Wrote: A0813 is a midfake code

F0612 should be midfake

how about G0312?