Is this a viable combo for Xcalius?

I was just messing around with combos (just getting started with beys so usually I just use stock) and I found one that seems to be pretty good with Xcalius.

Xcalius X3
Vortex
Iron 

Was able to burst both Hazard Kerbeus & Emperor Forneus (Hasbro versions - stock) in a TT B-09 stadium.
Xcalius X3 is a pretty good attack layer for hasbro (although outclassed by Noctemis N3, Luinor L3 and maybe Xcalius X4), 13 and Vortex aren't competitive parts on themselves, you should go for 7/0/10 and Meteor/Star/Bump for the disc/frame combination. Iron is a good driver, it can be used to burst, over and stall, so I'd recommend to keep it.
X3 is banned in classic and outclassed in Standard. Also 13 and vortex aren’t good parts and iron isn’t great either
(Jun. 02, 2019  5:13 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: X3 is banned in classic and outclassed in Standard. Also 13 and vortex aren’t good parts and iron isn’t great either

He's probably asking about Hasbro only format, not Classic or Standard.
(Jun. 02, 2019  5:17 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  5:13 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: X3 is banned in classic and outclassed in Standard. Also 13 and vortex aren’t good parts and iron isn’t great either

He's probably asking about Hasbro only format, not Classic or Standard.

Does the WBO still do Hasbro only though?
(Jun. 02, 2019  5:26 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Does the WBO still do Hasbro only though?

Technically Hasbro-Only exists, but it's not really run all that much compared to the standard format.

Even then, 13 is pretty bad, Vortex is sub-par and really should only be used as a last resort, and Iron is fairly weak. Realistically you'd want a combo like Xcalius X3 2/7/0/10 Bump/Meteor/Star Xtreme, or you could use a stationary combo like Xcalius X3 on Atomic or Atomic-S to use as more of a stationary attack type. If you go with this more stationary form, 1 and 1' become usable in addition to the above disks, as they just don't work well on mobile combinations.
I think u should put Xcalius x4 layer

And turbo valtrek disc with Geist fafnir driver
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:43 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I think u should put Xcalius x4 layer

Why did you revive this thread? Also, you think X4.Z.Ab-S is good?
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:43 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I think u should put Xcalius x4 layer

Whoops! You revived a long dead thread from 6 months ago! That's a mistake! Always read the date on the post you're responding to! I'm going to close this now. Please be careful, okay?