Is there any blades in San Diego California?

I want to know if there any bladers in san Diego and if anyone can host a tournament
(Jul. 18, 2021  5:26 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: I want to know if there any bladers in san Diego and if anyone can host a tournament

Hi! My dad and I are the main organizers in SD and we have tournaments!
(Jul. 18, 2021  6:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  5:26 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: I want to know if there any bladers in san Diego and if anyone can host a tournament

That's good to know that there is bladers here but whenever I go to tournaments page it never shows anything near San Diego the only place close is Los angles
is there some kind of filter for it

(Jul. 18, 2021  6:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

Do you have a community that I can join? is that how communitys work I'm new
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:12 PM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  6:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hi! My dad and I are the main organizers in SD and we have tournaments!

That's good to know that there is bladers here but whenever I go to tournaments page it never shows anything near San Diego the only place close is Los angles
is there some kind of filter for it

(Jul. 18, 2021  6:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hi! My dad and I are the main organizers in SD and we have tournaments!

Do you have a community that I can join? is that how communitys work I'm new

Communities don’t work like that — anyone can register for a tournament as long as they plan on going.

Also we had a tournament last month.
It only shows tournaments that are available at the moment so if there are no tournaments, it won't show on the tournament page?
 Also if you don't mind me asking when are you organizing a tournament
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:53 PM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: It only shows tournaments that are available at the moment so if there are no tournaments, it won't show on the tournament page?

I want to host again in August, but I’m having a very busy summer. But I can hopefully host August — I’ll talk to my family.

And yes, if there are no tournaments posted yet, it won’t show (if that’s what you mean).
(Jul. 18, 2021  9:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:53 PM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: It only shows tournaments that are available at the moment so if there are no tournaments, it won't show on the tournament page?

I want to host again in August, but I’m having a very busy summer. But I can hopefully host August — I’ll talk to my family.

And yes, if there are no tournaments posted yet, it won’t show (if that’s what you mean).

Thank you I get it now
(Jul. 18, 2021  9:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

Have you hosted any tournaments yet or planning on? I'm just really excited to head to a Beyblade tournament do you know any other people hosting tournaments in San Diego or near by
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:43 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  9:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I want to host again in August, but I’m having a very busy summer. But I can hopefully host August — I’ll talk to my family.

Have you hosted any tournaments yet or planning on? I'm just really excited to head to a Beyblade tournament do you know any other people hosting tournaments in San Diego or near by
I’ve hosted three, two of which I technically co-hosted, but still…
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:46 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:43 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: Have you hosted any tournaments yet or planning on? I'm just really excited to head to a Beyblade tournament do you know any other people hosting tournaments in San Diego or near by
I’ve hosted three, two of which I technically co-hosted, but still…

How come it didnt say any tournaments in the last couple months were in san diego area and what I mean is recently from the time of the first post til now
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:48 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:46 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’ve hosted three, two of which I technically co-hosted, but still…

How come it didnt say any tournaments in the last couple months were in san diego area and what I mean is recently from the time of the first post til now

I’m not sure what you mean? There was one a few months ago, but due to the pandemic, we didn’t to many before.
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:41 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:48 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: How come it didnt say any tournaments in the last couple months were in san diego area and what I mean is recently from the time of the first post til now

I’m not sure what you mean? There was one a few months ago, but due to the pandemic, we didn’t to many before.

What I meant was from the time of july I was looking for tournaments in the area and during that time until now it hasn't shown any tournaments
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:59 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:41 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m not sure what you mean? There was one a few months ago, but due to the pandemic, we didn’t to many before.

What I meant was from the time of july I was looking for tournaments in the area and during that time until now it hasn't shown any tournaments

Last one we had was June, that’s probably why. I do hope to host soon, but I don’t now when. Smile
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:59 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: What I meant was from the time of july I was looking for tournaments in the area and during that time until now it hasn't shown any tournaments

Last one we had was June, that’s probably why. I do hope to host soon, but I don’t now when. Smile

That makes sense, when can I expect a new tournament do you know any other organizers, also can you comment on this post if possible if when your doing your next tournament
(Sep. 24, 2021  8:29 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Last one we had was June, that’s probably why. I do hope to host soon, but I don’t now when. Smile

That makes sense, when can I expect a new tournament do you know any other organizers, also can you comment on this post if possible if when your doing your next tournament

To my knowledge, there aren’t any. And I hope to host in October, but I don’t know. And yes, I’ll let you know.
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  8:29 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: That makes sense, when can I expect a new tournament do you know any other organizers, also can you comment on this post if possible if when your doing your next tournament

To my knowledge, there aren’t any. And I hope to host in October, but I don’t know. And yes, I’ll let you know.

Thank you
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  8:29 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: That makes sense, when can I expect a new tournament do you know any other organizers, also can you comment on this post if possible if when your doing your next tournament

is there any tournament soon?  It's been so long lol
(Feb. 22, 2022  5:43 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: To my knowledge, there aren’t any. And I hope to host in October, but I don’t know. And yes, I’ll let you know.

is there any tournament soon?  It's been so long lol

I’m planning one!
(Feb. 24, 2022  5:10 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2022  5:43 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: is there any tournament soon?  It's been so long lol

I’m planning one!

Yea I took a break from beyblading but Im back