Is there a reason for an adult Blader to buy Hasbro?

A little context here before I start:
I'm a 30+ year old Bladder who did not grow up with it or ever saw the animes. I still have 0 interest in the animes, but I was drawn into the Burst GT designs and looks, and I took a liking to it as a relaxing, yet exciting, way to pass the time.

Now to my main point: I can see Hasbro as a good alternative for young kids to learn and get into the game as it is significantly more affordable than TT.

However, for someone as myself who has the means to grab the TT stuff, is Hasbro even worth it?

Aside from Balkesh, which I believe to be kind of useless in the age of Zwei and Judgement,  is there any reason for me to look at Hasbro as an alternative?

I'm rather new to the scene, and I'm not hating, but there is a Valley of difference in quality between Hasbro and Takara Tomy.
So I want to see the side I'm currently too ignorant to see. If there is one.

Thanks!
........nope.......
For Classic, I would say yes, Hasbro Beys are fine, They provide some interesting options with parts like Roktavor, Wd-s, Yr-s, and some of the slingshock exclusives may be unbanned and show some potential.

For Standard, pretty much No, Outside of Balkesh and Turbo Layers (tS, tV, and tA), There's not much going on to save it.
(Dec. 19, 2019  11:54 PM)SpiderHazuki Wrote: A little context here before I start:
I'm a 30+ year old Bladder who did not grow up with it or ever saw the animes. I still have 0 interest in the animes, but I was drawn into the Burst GT designs and looks, and I took a liking to it as a relaxing, yet exciting, way to pass the time.

Now to my main point: I can see Hasbro as a good alternative for young kids to learn and get into the game as it is significantly more affordable than TT.

However, for someone as myself who has the means to grab the TT stuff, is Hasbro even worth it?

Aside from Balkesh, which I believe to be kind of useless in the age of Zwei and Judgement,  is there any reason for me to look at Hasbro as an alternative?

I'm rather new to the scene, and I'm not hating, but there is a Valley of difference in quality between Hasbro and Takara Tomy.
So I want to see the side I'm currently too ignorant to see. If there is one.

Thanks!

not really except for their exclusives (most of their exclusives are actually good). Hasbro gets rid of the actual gimmicks of beys(Turbo-Rise) in order to use their own horrible gimmicks for example: for Hasbros turbo line they got rid of Metal and level chips (even though the diamond shape is still there) to replace them with slingshock. And for hasbros Rise line they got rid of the ability to swap layer weights which are now molded plastic to the layer, got rid of disc gimmicks and made all the disc into core disc to be able to be used with frames, and changed up the drivers entirely to the half sphere driver which all of the hypersphere drivers look exactly the same.
If you want the honest truth....
Hasbruh beys is extremely outclassed by TT beys... period.

The only series that was (((almost))) as good as TT
Was the Evolution (God) series, that was made 2 years ago,
But in this meta game that we have now... that series is
Severely outclassed!

I honestly can’t give you a rational reason to pick Hasbruh over TakaraTomy.... I just can’t...

And if you have the resources (muneyz) to get TT, then choose TT all the way, i know, it’s more pricey than Hasbruh,
But it’s like comparing Diamonds to Rhinestones.....
One is superior, another is inferior... simple as that.

Basically my answer in a nutshell is.... Absolutely Not! Buy TT
If u wanna git gud!
Thank you! I guess you all confirmed my suspicions. lol
Both TT and Hasbro are viable in classic. I wouldn't discount Balkesh yet, it can still do quite well. You may want to consider picking up a few Hasbro parts for classic.
EDIT: If I'm being completely honest, there are a couple of parts legal in classic that are extremely good and outclass their TT counterparts.

...did... did you put a Hackers movie quote in your signature block? I can't even. (I'm 36, I'm probably one of the only people here who'll get it.)
(Dec. 20, 2019  5:34 AM)I DeceasedCrab Wrote: Both TT and Hasbro are viable in classic. I wouldn't discount Balkesh yet, it can still do quite well. You may want to consider picking up a few Hasbro parts for classic.
EDIT: If I'm being completely honest, there are a couple of parts legal in classic that are extremely good and outclass their TT counterparts.

...did... did you put a Hackers movie quote in your signature block? I can't even. (I'm 36, I'm probably one of the only people here who'll get it.)

Yeah I’ll admit that’s true, there are a few epically 
Good parts that would be great in classic,
(Oh yeah, I’m looking at YOU Yard-s...)

But that’s as far as I can go...
(Dec. 20, 2019  5:34 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Both TT and Hasbro are viable in classic. I wouldn't discount Balkesh yet, it can still do quite well. You may want to consider picking up a few Hasbro parts for classic.

Yes, it is a Hackers movie quote!! DUDE! YES! I'm so happy another person remembers that movie!!
As someone who specializes in Hasbro, it's really unfortunate to say it's but buy TT stuff. It pretty much better, and with hyperspheres banned in classic, there isn't even that reason to buy the new stuff. Whenever the limited format comes out however, that's when I'd suggest getting hasbro as power wise, I'd say 75% of evolution is stronger than god at least power wise so as long as you don't the worse ones, you should be good. also for classic, Orpheus, a hasbro exclusive, it broken AF as long as it's not against Neptune from my experience. Like O2.Y.Et-S beat O.H.D 3-0.