Is there BeyBlade online game?

it was not to ban libra, and i like it too im tempestflare on it btw, oh and badez is on it yusei but all he did was poopoo it on there anyways.
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:30 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: BlueTsunami, please do not act like a moderator since BeyBrad is the creator of the WBO fyi.

edit: Brad why would you thank me for my post lol

because i seriously thought it was funny

(Dec. 26, 2009  12:30 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: How about you try MFG before you say it sucks? me, medz, pegasis, and firelord767 find it fun, if you do not, fine, but let him dodo try it it and see what he thinks?

While I'd be the first to agree that Bladez can start arguments, I think he's on point here. Furthermore, MFG has gotten loads of constructive criticism before its thread was closed because everyone over at MFG badmouths the WBO constantly. Very little of that constructive criticism was ever utilized, and I don't think all crit has to be constructive -- he doesn't like it, he made it clear, and it was just a joke that you're taking way too seriously anyway.
there has been a cut down of wbo bashing and a clean up of threads, we've all stopped, and i never did anyway.
Yusei Fudo let me point a couple of things out to you.
Read the MFG introduction posts and find BLaDeZ. Of course I have tried MFG, so find evidence before jumping to a conclusion. I'm sorry for giving an example of how things work on MFG but that's what happens (from what I've seen).

I don't randomly pick out fights thank you very much. What ever I was debating with Brad about on Battle Strikers or the ban on libra, it is none of your buisness.

I have actually PMED Pegasis on MFG aswell, so as stated before, please find evidence before jumping to a conclusion.
OK kids, calm down now.
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: because i seriously thought it was funny

While I'd be the first to agree that Bladez can start arguments, I think he's on point here. Furthermore, MFG has gotten loads of constructive criticism before its thread was closed because everyone over at MFG badmouths the WBO constantly. Very little of that constructive criticism was ever utilized, and I don't think all crit has to be constructive -- he doesn't like it, he made it clear, and it was just a joke that you're taking way too seriously anyway.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, but do I ever badmouth the WBO? no. So please do not stereotype. besides he does not have to keep nsulting it, just say so once and thats enough.
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:37 AM)yusei fudo Wrote: Sorry if I sounded harsh, but do I ever badmouth the WBO? no. So please do not stereotype.

I never said you did, I never said everyone on MFG does either. I'm saying there's a history of it there which there is. So please do not put words in my mouth.
i'm just trying to help beybrad,if moderators can do what they like it would kinda chaotic don't you think?.I know you're the boss but please don't use it as excuse.

to stay on topic,yeah what yusei said let the guy try it himself.

EDIT:oops was kinda late.
but there has been a recent stopping to it theres a thread to that effect. oh tsunami he has tried it dude and he still doesn't like it.
I did not repeatedly insult it, I only gave an example on what happens on the RPG
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:39 AM)BlueTsunami Wrote: i'm just trying to help beybrad,if moderators can do what they like it would kinda chaotic don't you think?.I know you're the boss but please don't use it as excuse.

I'm not a moderator actually, but I foresee you getting a warning for acting like one if you keep it up ...
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:40 AM)bey tempest Wrote: but there has been a recent stopping to it theres a thread to that effect. oh tsunami he has tried it dude and he still doesn't like it.

Which is why I said "history" ...
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:36 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: I don't randomly pick out fights thank you very much. .

*ahem* I can Definetely find evidence of that. and sorry if i missed you were on MFG, but you have your opinion, and I have mine. so stop fighting and insulting me about MFG.let dodo try it and if he does not like it, fine. OK?
an incomplete uninformative example bladez which was not entirely wrong but theres a whole lot more to it than that.
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:39 AM)BlueTsunami Wrote: i'm just trying to help beybrad,if moderators can do what they like it would kinda chaotic don't you think?.I know you're the boss but please don't use it as excuse.

to stay on topic,yeah what yusei said let the guy try it himself.

Your a complete moron. You are in no position to be telling someone what to do. He is not the Boss, he's retired from the comitee but he is not using anything as an excuse because he found something funny.

For the record, you have a much longer history of irrelevant posts.
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:42 AM)bey tempest Wrote: an incomplete uninformative example bladez which was not entirely wrong but theres a whole lot more to it than that.

Exactly. there is more than that to it.
Reported this whole thread ... seriously, you guys.
sorry for adding to the arguement and there should be a better game for beyblade like the battlestriker one.
yeah for some reason,everthing i do is wrong...

and didn't bey tempest said he already tried it yusei?
well you did bring up alot of old threads even though they've been there for quite awhile and people can relate to those silly posts and you did butt right in the middle of an arguement lol.
Sorry i guess i don't have much understanding of forums or the mind of beybladers.
honestly whats that supposed to mean? its not hard not to dig up old threads and not butt into others arguements without a serious point.
they where on the first page so i guessed they were new enough.But you do have a point.
well they had been on for atleast 10 days and were being told about mfb on the 1st few, but people shouldn't keep referring to those odd posts you were warned after all, you know thats wrong now and they should let it go.
Uh! He was talking about in general how you dig up in to old threads, not posts!

You two, if you really want a discussion - PM eachother!
Alright. I think this thread has gone on long enough... Locked.