Is beyblade for old or young people

is beyblade for young children or old people because i feel childish im 18 year old and im watching beyblade and my friends are laughing at me
Welcome to the WBO! Beyblading is for young and old alike. Look at Kai-V. She is 21 or 22 and she still plays it. But I'm only 11....
Lets not try and take away from our 'patheticness', beyblades are intended for children, but it has another level to it which is required to attracted an 'older' audience. Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, nevertheless.
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome! And I think it's for both, but people at school say I'm too old for it, and I'm only 11. Those stupid armadillos!
i think it 4 both. but i will enjoy it as long as i want either way.
I think its for everyone who likes the game its all about making friends and rivals through beyblade and sharing our love for the hobby with eachother makes it all the more fun
Welcome to the WBO! There is actually a thread for that so you could check it out if you want!
Im 19 and I dont care heck all my friends like it
Welcome! well it's for both think of it like this- the little kids who play buy beys out of the box and use them as is and don't know much or if even anything about custimization. Older bladers can custimze and can add skill to the game.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:24 AM)Pegasus Wrote: Welcome! well it's for both think of it like this- the little kids who play buy beys out of the box and use them as is and don't know much or if even anything about custimization. Older bladers can custimze and can add skill to the game.

Yeah, little ones think they are awesome because they have dark wolf. They won't listen when you tell them it sucks or that beyblade has been around since like 2001
Welcome actualy, beyblade is very popular and many people of every age are playing!

hope this thread help you!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-age-groups
I would say all ages. For me, sometimes it helps take out my anger when i get REALLY angry and its really fun. I mean I'm a teen and a have A BUNCH of beys. Plus, Some of my friends like them too and they're either my age or like one year older.
PS, tell you friends that they can't make fun of what you do or like. Its like discrimination. They're mistreating you for being you.
Try to introduce the fun of beys to people you know. I tell some of my friends it's a top when I bring an MF-F Burn Cancer 100WD to school and they have fun spinning it. Some of them recognized it as a bey, and one of them is on the WBO too. (Although he's never on, he likes beys). But welcome! I'm in High School, so yeah.
i'm pretty old but i still play

welcome!
<--old man

You are as young as you feel and I am 33!
Welcome to the WBO. I think us older guys have all been there but hey Beyblade is fun! Im 21 so dont sweat it man.
my father and my uncle play and collect them, i think its for all ages
quoted from my father
"You will not understand if you dont have one"
i agree with it, how about you
Don't worry what those people say,just keep on playing!And it doesn't matter how old you are.[/align]
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:31 AM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:24 AM)Pegasus Wrote: Welcome! well it's for both think of it like this- the little kids who play buy beys out of the box and use them as is and don't know much or if even anything about custimization. Older bladers can custimze and can add skill to the game.

Yeah, little ones think they are awesome because they have dark wolf. They won't listen when you tell them it sucks or that beyblade has been around since like 2001

Hey guys, no need to hate on the lil uns (know what thats from?). That's pretty much a stereotype. Look at some members like Diamond. He's young but still knowledgeable.
My parents think I'm too old for it, and many others probably do too, but it's a fun game that's been around since my childhood and I'm not going to give it up just because of what some people think. If you're going to enter tournaments, it will take strategy and good combinations, so you can't really say it's just for young children. (Even if that is the intended audience)

Welcome to WBO! Smile
Welcome to the WBO!!Hope you like it!I think Beyblades are for everybody.Me and my friend beybattle in homeroom sometimes and I'm in eighth grade,but when 'she' walks in I push them all twoards my friend and say "Hide 'em.."then act casual.
Welcome! Personally I think it's for all ages... I met a guy just the other day who actually used to beyblade (he stole a couple of them from Target back when he was a teenager LOL back in like '02) and one day I just brought it up and BAM he's gonna get some new beys. He's like 21 I think lol. I'm 14 and I've been blading since they first came out.