Is aiga's fighting spirit stronger than valt's ?

After the battle vs phi i think that valt has never faced an opponent like phi . So how can he defeat aiga who has such a strong fighting spirit . I feel like with that spirit it is impossible to defeat him now .
I don’t think so. We haven’t seen Valt’s best yet.
(Mar. 19, 2019  11:48 AM)Fusion core Wrote: After the battle vs phi i think that valt has never faced an opponent like phi . So how can he defeat aiga who has such a strong fighting spirit . I feel like with that spirit it is impossible to defeat him now .

Valt has Beyblading skills back in burst and burst god. Valt understands the difference between winning and loosing and plus he improved in Burst God. But in Beyblade Burst, he slightly improved his Beyblading skills throughout the episodes
I personally think that they both of them have an equal fighting spirit. Nobody can make a guess about whos winning because they're on the same power level.
I mean Aiga definitely has potential to be a great blader i mean he is a pretty great blader but come on Valt's worked way harder then Aiga and im not doubting Aiga or anything but he basically got everything handed to him in season 3 and i know he done a little bit of special training with Ranjaro in season 3 but like it took Valt 2 seasons just to beat Shu and Lui and Aiga comes along nearly beats Free and Valt but beats Lui and then beats Valt in the first season so I think Valt's got stronger fighting spirit when it comes to training and in my opinion i think Valt has the most control over his bey out of everyone in the series and just raw attacking power. Aiga probably has less fighting spirit but he definitely has more raw power and talent if you ask me. Also correct me if im wrong but isn't Achilles controlling Aiga as you got to see in the Free vs Aiga episode and other episodes so I just need to see the real Aiga full power and Valt full powered so i can update my answer Smile
Yeah, I don't think so. and im not just saying that because i'm biased. I mean he IS the champion, and he has a REALLY strong bond with Valkyrie. He just likes to have fun battles, and Aiga's getting there. But he's not lol. Not yet at least. But haveing fun battle that you enjoy is what beyblade is all about. Right?
I've to say they both are equal.
Aiga barely won against Phi because of plot-armor.
Valt barely won against Shu because of plot-armor.

In the end, Aiga = Valt, and Phi = Shu or Red Eye.

Valt enjoyed blading from the start, and I'm curious to see how Aiga thinks of blading now once he appears.
No.

Aiga’s fighting spirit is weaker than Valt’s. He only won because of Plot Armor
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:06 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: No.

Well, who are you trying to intrude other people's opinions? (Got em, remember you did this to me, vengeance.)
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:09 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Well, who are you trying to intrude other people's opinions? (Got em, remember you did this to me, vengeance.)

I’m not, I’m answering the question
(Jul. 30, 2019  6:03 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:09 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Well, who are you trying to intrude other people's opinions? (Got em, remember you did this to me, vengeance.)

I’m not, I’m answering the question

What was the point of "No" then?
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:40 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  6:03 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m not, I’m answering the question

What was the point of "No" then?

The name of the thread is “is aigas Fighting spirit stronger than valts?”

I answered by saying no
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:09 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

You get fired up at everything, yikes. DT also didnt quote your post, so “No” is not directed at you

Honestly, to answer this thread’s question, they could be equal. Plot armor and stuff, etc. is aiding them anyway
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I've to say they both are equal.

Valt enjoyed blading from the start, and I'm curious to see how Aiga thinks of blading now once he appears.

Obviously not, Valt has a stronger connection with his bey. Aiger won most of his battles because of plot armor.
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:52 AM)YeetBeat Mania Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I've to say they both are equal.

Obviously not, Valt has a stronger connection with his bey. Aiger won most of his battles because of plot armor.

plz don't quote posts over a year old or post in dormant/dead threads
Valt would wreck Aiga. Aiga got wrecked by Lane, Valt fought him nearly equally.
Not like Aiga was using his weakest mode or anything
(Nov. 04, 2020  1:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt would wreck Aiga. Aiga got wrecked by Lane, Valt fought him nearly equally.

I wouldn’t say wrecked, Lane got lucky that Aiga pushed him into the speed rail.

I still say Aiga since Achilles is his role model, Valkyrie isn’t as much of a role model to Valt as Achilles is to Aiga
I wanna say their both equal but Aiga got bodied by Arthur never seen Valt get destroyed like that as a champion not only that most of Aiga’s matches were by plot so he never really payed to much attention to Achilles he did trained but by the 1st episode of OG burst Valt already had a deep connection with his bey he talked to his bey way more then what Aiga and Drum did in his main series
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:08 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Not like Aiga was using his weakest mode or anything

He couldn't even dent the barrier with the sword.
aiga got that shiny hair tho

plz tho this thread is dead
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  2:08 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Not like Aiga was using his weakest mode or anything

He couldn't even dent the barrier with the sword.

Yeah, comparing those two battles kinda leads to Valt being the stronger one in the situation, especially with how they hyped him up on that legend of legends business. Not to mention his continued relevance in the anime where Aiga just disappeared.

Really no perfect answer to this one, except that they're both on par with each other. Fighting spirit isn't all that's in a battle, but both of these guys have shown a great amount of that. This question was basically meant to spark an argument.

Now we should destroy all this necroposting.
Well, I think it depends on personal opinions. I am Valt's Fan but I will be honest.
I think Aiga's Beyblade spirt ( Achilles) is stronger than Valkyrie (Valt's Beyblade Spirit). But in terms of Beyblading skills Valt is stronger than Aiga. Valt trained more than Aiga and has a better understanding of Winning and Losing. So Its kind of Made up. So I think VALT>=AIGA ( Not Much just a bit).