Is This Ark Bahamut's Real God Ability?

-aB was kind of a disappointment to many. The God ability seemed ineffective and just downright non-existent. (the green wings fill gaps near the beys impact points, making them smaller and making the layer more streamlined) 
With the lack of strong teeth to keep its overall strength low, The Layer is barely used and often passed off as a dud.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

-I'm here to tell you that the lack of strong teeth and the shape of every other blade on it, Ark Bahamut will gain clicks while battling right spin beys.
Due to the size of the impact points on aB, right spin beys rotating at the same speed or more can allow it to gain clicks on impact, preventing it from bursting as quickly.
However if aB is rotating faster than the right spin bey it is against it may still burst. (same with any other left spin beyblade when launched at any speed)

//This is an anti-burst god ability//

If you think I'm wrong tell me why, I'd love to hear different perspectives. :)
(ps. I personally like the combo aB 7c at)
While it is something it can do pretty well, I think Drain Fafnir can do it too.
Recently it's been found to be better than it was first thought to be.
Yeah aB + bearing combos against opposite spin match-ups seems to be viable competitively and it's almost like aB has had a new light shine on it that we didn't see before lol. Though I personally never felt that the layer was bad from my own personal testing. But it's pretty cool to see it get popular now towards the end if the series
From SatombCrafter and my testing Arc Bahamut can repair itself (aka. unlick) if it's on drivers Like Bearing. I made a video on that a while ago.
(Feb. 25, 2018  12:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: While it is something it can do pretty well, I think Drain Fafnir can do it too.
I believe the teeth on dF are too strong for it to do it consistently.
So due to aB's poor teeth and the weak spring of bearing it can unclick making a weak launched aB._.Br almost unburtsable?
(Feb. 25, 2018  4:07 PM)TL14 Wrote: From SatombCrafter and my testing Arc Bahamut can repair itself (aka. unlick) if it's on drivers Like Bearing. I made a video on that a while ago.

shoot, guess i didn't look around enough. Can you link me the video?
(Feb. 26, 2018  5:54 AM)natthom Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  4:07 PM)TL14 Wrote: From SatombCrafter and my testing Arc Bahamut can repair itself (aka. unlick) if it's on drivers Like Bearing. I made a video on that a while ago.

shoot, guess i didn't look around enough. Can you link me the video?

In the last battle we demonstrate it:

Well, I think Bahamut's main powers are its incredible stamina that can defeat its opponent and his layer can resist strong attacks as well as drain the stamina of other beys.
(Jun. 04, 2018  4:08 PM)ngosachhieu Wrote: Well, I think Bahamut's main powers are its incredible stamina that can defeat its opponent and his layer can resist strong attacks as well as drain the stamina of other beys.

Who summoned the necromancer?
Bahamut's abillity- to me is

To be REALLY annoying to fight against (ironic given my choice of avatar)
It’s very good against right Spin beyblades when you light launch it because it makes it very hard to burst