Is There A Want Or Need For Beyblade Burst Barcodes (US)?

Hey, what's up? It's KJ. So, not too long ago, I started recreating barcodes (the things on products that are scanned in stores if you didn't know) for US Beyblade Burst products. And I wanted to know, do any of y'all want any? I think that sharing these could help a lot of people out, as a lot of the stores give you the run around whenever you're asking if a particular Beyblade is in their store. Something that happened to me a while back was I had called one of my local Targets, asking them if they had Legend Spryzen S3 in stock, I gave them the DPCI from the online listing on the Target website, and they said they didn't have it. I tried to ask them if they could actually check the aisles or the back because it could be there. They said that because it was listed was not in stock for that store, it wasn't in stock. So, later on, on that same day, I went to the Target and guess what? I found two Legend Spryzen S3s. So, for me, I think that if you were to use one of these barcodes while in the store, it could increase your chances of finding the Beyblade, because it's like you have the actual product in your hands by using the specific barcode. It might not be on the shelves, but it could very well be in the back. I have most of the barcodes, the only ones I'm currently missing are ones for products that haven't been released yet.

This is an example of a potential barcode.

[Image: latest?cb=20180315153002]

This one's for the Gaianon G2 and Doomscizor Dual Pack, regular Beyblade Burst packaging.

But yeah, just let me know what you're looking for and if you live in the US, I'll probably have a barcode for you.

And if you want to make your own barcodes, go here: https://barcode.tec-it.com

I believe the US uses UPC-A, the UK uses EAN-13, and Germany uses ISBN-13. I'm not really sure about other countries though.

I'm currently working on a way to share the barcodes I've recreated with everyone: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1...sp=sharing

It's still a work in progress of course, as there are tons of codes to transfer over, but hey, it could be helpful to some people.
Well... a lot of the Power Rangers-related YT channels I watch tend to show the barcode of the packaging since this is the real indicator if the store has one in stock or not. I believe it only works for the US but nonetheless, sharing these barcodes can help everyone get what they need.
(Mar. 15, 2018  5:27 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Well... a lot of the Power Rangers-related YT channels I watch tend to show the barcode of the packaging since this is the real indicator if the store has one in stock or not. I believe it only works for the US but nonetheless, sharing these barcodes can help everyone get what they need.
Alright, cool. Like I said in my original post, I'm working on that Google Slides thing that'll show the product name, barcode, and picture. And if people live in other areas, all they have to do is compare their barcode system to the ones on the barcode making site and they can find out what specific system they use. Maybe by knowing that, it could inspire them to make barcodes to share with others who also live in their country.
thanks alot for this cause i hate when i go to target find nothing and then some dude i know goes to the same target minutes later and gets legend spryzen s3!
(Mar. 15, 2018  9:53 PM)bidinga Wrote: thanks alot for this cause i hate when i go to target find nothing and then some dude i know goes to the same target minutes later and gets legend spryzen s3!
I definitely feel your pain. I'm still working on the Google Slides link but I've gotten a lot done so far. I'm glad this was able to help!
So, I just finished the sharing document for the US Beyblade Burst barcodes.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1...sp=sharing

I'll also be adding this link to my signature so you don't have to use this thread to access the list.

If any of the codes don't work or you know a barcode that isn't on the list yet, just comment on the document and I'll add it as soon as I can. There are other ways you can contact me as well, like my Discord in my signature or just by DMing me here as well. 

I hope these barcodes can help you find whatever you're looking for. In addition, I'm also hoping that this can potentially inspire others to try and make similar lists if they don't live in the US. If this is the case for you, all you have to do is go to the barcode maker in my original post in this thread, compare your country's barcodes to the ones on the site, and once you find what barcode system your country uses, you can start making barcodes to help others who live in the same country as you find Beys as well.
Update (3/28/18): Thanks to @[Hato], we've found that the barcode list I compiled together can not only be used in the United States, but also Canada as well! Awesome! Enjoy and if there are any mixed up barcodes, definitely let me know as soon as you can. I was also able to get the barcodes for the Evolution packaging of the Gaianon G2 and Doomscizor Dual Pack as well as the Jormuntor J2 and Fengriff F2 Dual Pack, which is great. 

As of right now, the only barcodes I'm missing are:
- Fengriff F2 Force Quake (E1050)
- Ifritor I2 Infinity Zephyr (E1051)
- Hyrus H2 Yell Needle (E1061)
- Diomedes D2 Triple Accel (E1062)
- Tyros T2 and Doomscizor D2 Dual Pack (E1067)
- Orpheus O2 and Unicrest U2 Dual Pack (E1068)
- Battle Tower (E2393)

Thanks again and I hope these codes can assist you in finding the Beys you want!
Have you found a Jinnius J3 or Garuda G3 bar code?
(Mar. 29, 2018  9:42 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Have you found a Jinnius J3 or Garuda G3 bar code?
All of the barcodes are in the Barcode Link I posted in the thread as well as in my signature whenever I post. But to answer your question, yes, I have barcodes for Jinnius J3 and Garuda G3, but they only work in the US and Canada.
Yes There is
(Apr. 03, 2018  7:04 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Thanks Kounter Jenesis!
No problem!