Is Ray Still Top Tier?

yes but first a 90% against WB and now 40 % against WB
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:23 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: yes but first a 90% against WB and now 40 % against WB

notice that the tip was not CS...
in Fyuuor's thread regarding the 85 track, MF Ray Unicorno 85RF had the highest win percentage out of the other beys tested on the same track and bottom with a 90% win rate compared to MF Vulcan Horusues 85RF's 70% & MF L.L-Drago 85RF's 80% (granted this was tested against a WB defense combo). nevertheless i think more testing should be done with ray on a lower track than 100 maybe?
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:42 PM)dubby Wrote: in Fyuuor's thread regarding the 85 track, MF Ray Unicorno 85RF had the highest win percentage out of the other beys tested on the same track and bottom with a 90% win rate compared to MF Vulcan Horusues 85RF's 70% & MF L.L-Drago 85RF's 80% (granted this was tested against a WB defense combo). nevertheless i think more testing should be done with ray on a lower track than 100 maybe?

I like ray personally, it's just that it has been getting less than average results against rubber oriented defense bottoms. I'm not trying to take Ray down, I'm just trying to bring up the fact that it is not doing as well as it should be... Can someone test this on a lower track than 100? maybe the track needs to be changed.
(Dec. 26, 2010  9:25 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: I like ray personally, it's just that it has been getting less than average results against rubber oriented defense bottoms. I'm not trying to take Ray down, I'm just trying to bring up the fact that it is not doing as well as it should be... Can someone test this on a lower track than 100? maybe the track needs to be changed.

i agree the 100 track may be the problem. the metal face seems to help out as well
I've been fooling around with Ray for the past day and I've been getting great results. In my Eye sight Ray seems to do better Without a MF and with a R^2F due to the great speed.

Side note: it might be because of my R^2F isnt worn and im using a light launcher 2 that came with Ray Gil that improves its speed much more than when i use a string launcher.
Hwat, thats outrageous, even I get a clean 70%+ WR against WB...

LL2 is more powerful than a light laumcher, but less powerful than a beylauncher...
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:58 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Hwat, thats outrageous, even I get a clean 70%+ WR against WB...

LL2 is more powerful than a light laumcher, but less powerful than a beylauncher...

Actually, I seem to get more power from a light launcher. but I really rip it as hard as possible EVERY time...
Aw... Ray JUST got inducted into the top tier list...Confused
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:19 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Aw... Ray JUST got inducted into the top tier list...Confused

This is why people are looking to see if a lower height will make it more efficient... sadly the lowest track I have is 100...
It doesn't, from my testing. I will post results with 85 and 90 some time later this week. :o
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:58 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: LL2 is more powerful than a light laumcher, but less powerful than a beylauncher...

actually, I'm getting they are about at par with each other or even the LL 2, maybe the LL 2 is better maybe :\
Ray Anubius 85RF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Standard Testing Procedures
Beylauncher for both

Ray Anubius 85R²F vs. MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Beylauncher for both

MF Ray Anubius 85R²F vs. MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Beylauncher for both

So I did some testing, and I received better results when I used an MF on Anubius. I was too tired to test MF and 85RF.
Hmm, when you get the time, Ray, could you test:

MF Ray Unicorno 85R2F vs MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS ~ It stands no chance

And

MF Ray Unicorno 85R2F vs MF-H Earth Bull 230RS?

The results are pretty obvious, I just want to see something produced...
Sadly, I don't have RS or 230.
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:44 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Now with the introduction and pretty much guaranteed status of CS as being top tier, is MF Ray ____100RF/R2F still top tier? Here are my results.

Show My Results (Click to View)

Show Dan's Results (Click to View)

Medusa's Beheader

The Ultimate Gravity Perseus Thread

I realize that all tests were done with WB, so I will post results with CS. I know that CS is way more efficient defensive wise, but during my informal testing, I think that it was gravity's sheer power of smash that made me think CS is bad. However, after observing the results with WB, it just flies out of the stadium and goes random places, while CS remains in the near vicinity of the stadium.
yes it is for attack and balance pourposes any way
^ Erm...WB is for Defense... Anyway, does Ray have a chance at being a Stamina Wheel?
The recoil produced by this Wheel wouldn't allow for it. I know Burn has recoil as well, but its flywheel effect design allows it to be a top-tier Stamina Wheel by focusing the weight on the outer circumference.
Yes, MF 2 (Metal Ring Plastic Core) Burn Bull AD145WD wobbles at such an angle past WD. in other words, you need a RWD. Reaally Wide Defence Pinching_eyes_2 <OFF-TOPIC

Hmm, as it would seem Ray seems to have force smash? yes i know it doesnt but has anyone tried 230R2F as a hybrid attack? or ray on CH120
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:13 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Yes, MF 2 (Metal Ring Plastic Core) Burn Bull AD145WD wobbles at such an angle past WD. in other words, you need a RWD. Reaally Wide Defence Pinching_eyes_2 <OFF-TOPIC

Hmm, as it would seem Ray seems to have force smash? yes i know it doesnt but has anyone tried 230R2F as a hybrid attack? or ray on CH120

Please do some research.
That's called MF-L Burn Bull AD145WD.
Do you know what is Force Smash...? Smash and Force Smash are different.
At least the beys that have Ray also have top-tier parts, mainly for defense, so Ray won't die completely.
yep, i know force smash is different to smash attack, an example of one is MF Pegasis 145RF. That is why i suggested CH120 or 230. i new it was metal face light, i just wasnt sure of it...
I assure you, no force smash will come from 230 with Ray..
Ray CH120 did worse to me than 85/90/100..