The Ultimate Gravity Perseus Thread (As An Attack Type)

Hey guys I finally got my beys from Korea and man all I can say is wow...
It is meant to be a smash attacker and I'll just get to the results.

Test Results
Show Results (Click to View)
Variants:
Show results (Click to View)

Momo's Testing

Testing for MF Gravity Perseus D125RF - Right-Spin Counter Mode

Testing for MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF - Right-Spin Counter Mode

Hn, when I tested with Gravity Perseus 145RF, the results weren't nearly as good.
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:51 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hn, when I tested with Gravity Perseus 145RF, the results weren't nearly as good.

I guess the added weight/recoil of R145 makes it significantly better.
Nojop, you didn't stick a metal face on your defence combo, so it's not classified as "top-tier."
Also, you would need earth mold 2 for that.
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:36 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Nojop, you didn't stick a metal face on your defence combo, so it's not classified as "top-tier."

He did...
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:36 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Also, you would need earth mold 2 for that.

It doesn't have to be mold 2. Mold 1 is fine too.
yah i used a metal face... so can anyone else test this out? There might be a reason to get gravity after all...
I cant put up results because i don't have an attack stadium currently, but I have found very good results with Gravity Perseus AD145rf .... the rf is extremely worn in this case. I used it in the super attack stadium
Eh, I'll just throw my test results in here.

I found this custom in last month's issue of CoroCoro and decided to try it out for fun.

Gravity Perseus (Defense Mode) 90R2F Testing
Attack Stadium
Launcher Grip + Beylauncher for both
Gravity Perseus 90R2F shot second with Banking

vs. MF-H Earth (Mold 1) Bull C145WB
Gravity Perseus win percentage: 65% (13/20)

vs. MF-H Earth (Mold 1) Bull R145WB
Gravity Perseus win percentage: 65% (13/20, with 2 ties)

vs. MF-H Earth (Mold 1) Bull GB145WB
Gravity Perseus win percentage: 70% (14/20, with 2 ties)

Gravity definitely does seem to have some Smash Attack capablility, though...
Yah it wasn't realized fully yet but man this thing packs a punch. Counter mode works especially well. I think this combo has the potential to be top tier. Ima test what else gravity is good for.
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:22 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Yah it wasn't realized fully yet but man this thing packs a punch. Counter mode works especially well. I think this combo has the potential to be top tier. Ima test what else gravity is good for.
Tested your combo out; not bad! Keep in mind that my Rubber Flat is very worn down, but I can usually still get a decent flower pattern out of it when Banking at full power.

Gravity Perseus R145RF win percentage: 70% (7/10)

Gravity Perseus R145RF win percentage: 70% (7/10, with 1 tie)
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:43 AM)Skori Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:22 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Yah it wasn't realized fully yet but man this thing packs a punch. Counter mode works especially well. I think this combo has the potential to be top tier. Ima test what else gravity is good for.
Tested your combo out; not bad! Keep in mind that my Rubber Flat is very worn down, but I can usually still get a decent flower pattern out of it when Banking at full power.

Gravity Perseus R145RF win percentage: 70% (7/10)

Gravity Perseus R145RF win percentage: 70% (7/10, with 1 tie)
Hey thanks for testing this out. I tried it with a mint R2F and man it was do or die... crazy. anyways I think it will be awsome with a "perfect" condition RF (not mint, not too worn). Again I appreciate your tests skori!

EDIT: would these results make this combo top-tier?
It would have to undergo a couple more tests Nojo294.
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:35 AM)Moss Wrote: It would have to undergo a couple more tests Nojo294.

To make it a Top Tier Custom, it will have to go through many, many more tests, from multiple members. But hey, your results make it seem possible. I really am thinking about ordering one of these. Gravity seems just like pure power!
meh I guess patience is required then!

I would appreciate it if other members would test this!
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:42 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: meh I guess patience is required then!

Yeah lol, top tiers dont just blow up overnight.
If I order one of these I will definatly help you out on the testing, but I will have to order the Attack stadium as well.
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:44 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:42 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: meh I guess patience is required then!

Yeah lol, top tiers dont just blow up overnight.
If I order one of these I will definatly help you out on the testing, but I will have to order the Attack stadium as well.

yah but hey can you guess how much I got it for? check the recent beyblade purchases thread no one believes me LMAO
Tips: You can tie with the opposing bey by using different direction spin so this would be legendary!
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:47 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why would you want to tie when you can win?
I mean it can win and also tie because it steal spins so it between wining and tie. This combo is good but can be out spin just look at the result.
I have significantly better results with (MF) Gravity Perseus R145CS, launching straight as if it's a stamina type.

R145RF produced a TON of double KO's, and earth won quite a bit.

This is the suggested combo from takara, right?
(Sep. 01, 2010  11:32 AM)Corey Wrote: I have significantly better results with (MF) Gravity Perseus R145CS, launching straight as if it's a stamina type.

R145RF produced a TON of double KO's, and earth won quite a bit.

This is the suggested combo from takara, right?

Yes it is. I will test it with cs and a metal face. Thnx Corey.
When my G perseus comes in the mail I'll all variations of this combo
to see which ones best then I'll post my results
(Sep. 01, 2010  7:21 PM)Moss Wrote: When my G perseus comes in the mail I'll all variations of this combo
to see which ones best then I'll post my results

okay thnx moss.