Is Ray Still Top Tier?

Now with the introduction and pretty much guaranteed status of CS as being top tier, is MF Ray ____100RF/R2F still top tier? Here are my results.

Show My Results (Click to View)

Show Dan's Results (Click to View)

Medusa's Beheader

The Ultimate Gravity Perseus Thread

I realize that all tests were done with WB, so I will post results with CS. I know that CS is way more efficient defensive wise, but during my informal testing, I think that it was gravity's sheer power of smash that made me think CS is bad. However, after observing the results with WB, it just flies out of the stadium and goes random places, while CS remains in the near vicinity of the stadium.
Haha, I wanted to post this SOO bad but I thought it was just me. Please, use all my results from Ray. :]
Edit: there is a mistake, you wrote GB145RF, not CS.
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:47 PM)Dan Wrote: Haha, I wanted to post this SOO bad but I thought it was just me. Please, use all my results from Ray. :]
Edit: there is a mistake, you wrote GB145RF, not CS.

LOOL same. Thank you why did I put R2F???

Fixed.
i think ray is no top tier no more.. gravity should replace him! i don´t like MF pegasis 145RF too... but whatever.. i hope they do some changing on the top tiers combos.. it´s time to put another tracks on stamina too..
oh my this is shocking. its good i have ravity ;0
CS is in no way guaranteed, as RS/RSF seem to outshine it for defense.
Then WB should be gone too as RS/RSF and CS outshine it also..
RSF isn't too much better than CS, I think. >.<
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:21 PM)Dan Wrote: Then WB should be gone too as RS/RSF and CS outshine it also..
RSF isn't too much better than CS, I think. Pinching_eyes_2

I wouldnt go that far, RSF to me is better than CS. However, CS beats WB so therefore, it goes like this:

RS>RSF>CS>>>>>>>>WB
Do you have RSF? I'd like some tests then. Tongue_out
now I'm glad I chose ray unicorno over ray gill Grin
It is not sure-fire, I want to see Nojo's RSF results compared to the earlier ones in my thread. :V
yeah but I also got grand ketos and gravity perceus so :\
Ray had me thinking it wasn't top tier then everyone said it was. Ray does have some power, but apperently it is not getting consistent result between many members. Ray should still be tested among many members. I mean about ten different members or more.
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:41 PM)Dan Wrote: It is not sure-fire, I want to see Nojo's RSF results compared to the earlier ones in my thread. :V

Lol i don't have RSF I'm judging strictly by results that I have seen here and there.
.. Mind PM'ing me them?
I could possibly test RSF, I have it.

Ray's been bugging me for a while for top-tier status too. Dang it, time for a new name change. How ironic.
I am kind of happy though. The less top tier attack types, the better. Although, I think there is a custom that I made up.
(Dec. 20, 2010  7:12 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: i think ray is no top tier no more.. gravity should replace him! i don´t like MF pegasis 145RF too... but whatever.. i hope they do some changing on the top tiers combos.. it´s time to put another tracks on stamina too..

The way you say the last bit is like we should add something however good it is... This is definatly not the case. I'd need more proof to believe this tbh.

(Dec. 20, 2010  9:13 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I am kind of happy though. The less top tier attack types, the better. Although, I think there is a custom that I made up.

That's not exactly true... There's nothing wrong with more variety. I happen to think that most of the stuff on the list at the moment for attack is pretty evenly matched.

Also is it just me or is everyone unhappy with the attack combos on the top tier list atm. You don't like Ray and McFrown doesn't like MF Pegasis 145RF in the space of a few days....
Sagittario, I think that is the wrong thinking. Speechless
Attack types dominating the meta-game makes beyblade a whole lot healthier. (Said by Kei, or Brad lmao.)
I really dislike Ray though. :[
What I meant by that was that there are so many top tier attack types and not enough defense/stamina. they should kind of even out. Even if attack is my favorite.
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:19 PM)Dan Wrote: Sagittario, I think that is the wrong thinking. Speechless
Attack types dominating the meta-game makes beyblade a whole lot healthier. (Said by Kei, or Brad lmao.)
I really dislike Ray though. :[
I don't think Attack types dominating the meta-game makes beyblade a whole lot healthier.
I hate how top tier Attack types are most of the time better than top tier Defense types. Which isn't right.
I think instead of depleting our list of attack types, we should jsut try and improve our defenses. Don't forget about Basalt. Things will change, so I think Defense might get its spotlight again.

Edit: Attack types are supposed to beat Stamina types anyway, you think they should be useless? Speechless Wow.
Yea, your right Dan. If only the track from Hell Kerbecs could work for other beys like Basalt.
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:24 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: What I meant by that was that there are so many top tier attack types and not enough defense/stamina. they should kind of even out. Even if attack is my favorite.

I agree, there are too many top tier attacks. No balance

Whoops I said stamina your right Dan I just meant defense.
Look, stop spamming this thread with attack-hating posts. If you want more defensive beys; customize and test them. If you don't have the required items to do so; A) Request it. B) Stop complaining. Speechless Basalt is coming, so hope for the best, now seriously, if you don't have any tests involving this thread: stop posting here.