Is My Wizard Fafnir Fake?

When I put my Wizard together, it just slides, no clicks at all. Though, the Gt Chip and driver work alright on my other TT beys.
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:21 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: When I put my Wizard together, it just slides, no clicks at all. Though, the Gt Chip and driver work alright on my other TT beys.

Picture? Also, I think takara Tomy raised the tabs on the center of the base, kinda like dread bahamut.
But it has no clicks, it just slides with absolutely no resistance.
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:24 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: But it has no clicks, it just slides with absolutely no resistance.

Strange. Do you have a picture?
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:29 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: How do you post pictures?

You can post them on imagur or something. Then link it to the WBO
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:44 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/P3X9QmU

Yes. It doesn’t have a tri-wing screw. Also, the gold color is far off. Sry for taking too long to respond.
(Jun. 25, 2020  3:21 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: When I put my Wizard together, it just slides, no clicks at all. Though, the Gt Chip and driver work alright on my other TT beys.

It's defective my takara tomy master Diabolos does that if I don't have a dash driver on it

It's most likely defective and the gold color is off what brand is it
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:45 AM)kai edits Wrote:

It's defective my takara tomy master Diabolos does that if I don't have a dash driver on it
The Wizard Fafnir is not defective, it’s fake (you can tell because the screws are not tri-wing).
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: It's defective my takara tomy master Diabolos does that if I don't have a dash driver on it
The Wizard Fafnir is not defective, it’s fake (you can tell because the screws are not tri-wing).

Oh I'm sorry than I must be blind
We have a perfectly good fake-spotting megathread over at https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Guide-t...-searching

Also yes that's fake as heck. Don't buy fakes. Also do yourself a favor and don't buy Wizard Fafnir to begin with.