Introduction (WBO)

Hi! I am a local bey fan! I live in Colorado and my cousin's and I have been beyblading since I can remeber! I am a fan of mfb and burst. I want to keep expanding my beyblade collection! When I heard about this sight I was excited to know there was a place just for beyblades!

sorry for the spelling errors I meant site
hello
enjoy your stay in this website, just follow the rules and you will be ok
Galaxy Pegasus? My favorite to. Even though my first bey was Thermal Lacterra
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:22 PM)GalaxyLord555 Wrote: Galaxy Pegasus? My favorite to. Even though my first bey was Thermal Lacterra

Nice. My first bey was Blades Kerbecs/Jumper Pegasus.
are you a fan of Sora Because his Cyber Pegasus was pretty cool
Wassup galaxyLord555 brotherrrrr😎😎😎😎😎😎!!!!!
Why’d you post this in beywiki? Do it in general.
I did not know there was a specific place for threads sorry....
I think that he might be GodzillaFan101 (galaxylord555 if you’re not then I’ll delete the comment). There’s some glaring similarities between the two such as they made a thread in the beywiki despite the new comer pm having a link to the introduce yourself (not to mention there’s literally a link to the introduce yourself sub forum in the main page and no wiki articles have been bumped). He hasn’t quoted anyone, his favorite is Galaxy Pegasus (a loose evidence), and it follows the same username structure (character/something of that character/triple digit number).
(Jan. 11, 2021  4:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that he might be GodzillaFan101 (galaxylord555 if you’re not then I’ll delete the comment). There’s some glaring similarities between the two such as they made a thread in the beywiki despite the new comer pm having a link to the introduce yourself (not to mention there’s literally a link to the introduce yourself sub forum in the main page and no wiki articles have been bumped). He hasn’t quoted anyone, his favorite is Galaxy Pegasus (a loose evidence), and it follows the same username structure (character/something of that character/triple digit number).

I know but we kinda need more evidence, is a risky move to accuse someone without evidence and even if its true (which might be) we still need it
so we have to discuss a sus person before ejecting it, not just saying kinda sus and BOOM problem solved

(even tho he is kinda sus)
That is why I said something wasnt right. I knew from when he first came here I knew it had to be godzillafan101
its fine ryugas son asked me the same question. turns out he was apparently confused me with another user