Introducing myself

Hi, my name's Debora, you can call me Deb.
I'm not new to WBO (kinda) I had signed up some time ago but wasn't very active back then And I am still learning my way around here...
Anyway, I've been into beyblade for 17 years now, I'm an artist (mostly beyblade Art of course) and I'll be more than happy to do some fanarts if anyone has suggestions or requests for anything. 
I hope I make awesome new friends here ^^
Hey there! Im glad to see another fellow artist! Welcome to the WBO!
(May. 28, 2020  3:10 AM)Debora Ribeiro Wrote: Hi, my name's Debora, you can call me Deb.
I'm not new to WBO (kinda) I had signed up some time ago but wasn't very active back then And I am still learning my way around here...
Anyway, I've been into beyblade for 17 years now, I'm an artist (mostly beyblade Art of course) and I'll be more than happy to do some fanarts if anyone has suggestions or requests for anything. 
I hope I make awesome new friends here ^^

Welcome to the wbo!
Welcome to the WBO! I can see that you’ve been into Beyblade for pretty much your whole life! Do you blade, watch the anime, or both?
Welcome, im DeltaZakuro, but if you want you can call Delta. Enjoy your stay on the WBO
Oi Debora você é de Portugal certo eu também sou
(May. 28, 2020  4:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! I can see that you’ve been into Beyblade for pretty much your whole life! Do you blade, watch the anime, or both?
Yeah, I remember my sisters playing with it when I was born and got my first bey in my 3rd birthday (I was born in 1999 so I'm pretty much the same age as beyblade in general) and both of course, I'm even looking for a place I can read the manga! ^^

(May. 28, 2020  8:57 AM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: Oi Debora você é de Portugal certo eu também sou
Sim, sou de Portugal

(May. 28, 2020  4:21 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Hey there! Im glad to see another fellow artist! Welcome to the WBO!

Thank you ^^