Introducing... The new BeyMap!!

thanks Tongue_out
Hey, ~Mana~, is it working on your mobile device? It's not working on mine though
Yeah it works on my IPad, and I'm not into 3DS(I had to sell mine[Such bad Headaches], then I bought the DSLite, which hates Internet.) Anyway it's great, and I know that Hazel lives somewhat near me(kind of creepy, to have a mod live near you.
This is amazing! Finally an update! The user map was so glitchy before and now it's so good! I love the work done, WBO! I've added myself!
Wow! Thanks for this WBO! Too bad no one lives near Ontario, California. Well there are(In Moreno Valley), but they are inactive Unhappy
Just added myself, can't wait for the other news
(Mar. 23, 2013  6:40 PM)Clefairy Wrote: Wow! Thanks for this WBO! Too bad no one lives near Ontario, California. Well there are(In Moreno Valley), but they are inactive Unhappy

Remember, more than 75% of the people are yet to add themselves to the map. Smile
One of the WBO tweets was picked up today by an outsider website

Nick Landry Wrote:@ActiveNick: ActiveNick's #XNA Game Dev Corner is out! http://t.co/ulXLaNCj6M â–¸ Top stories today via @BeatDebtCollect @burenka_ua @worldbeyblade
Excellent! I'll add myself later. This will make it much easier to know who is near me.
I like the update. Nice work, WBO! I have added myself to the list. Hopefully there are more bladers in Perris and Moreno Valley. Smile
(Mar. 23, 2013  5:51 PM)zeneo Wrote: Hey, ~Mana~, is it working on your mobile device? It's not working on mine though

It works on my iPhone 3GS, my Mum's Kindle Fire and my friend's Nokia Lumia 800. Whether it works on others, I wouldn't know at all. I do know however that it doesn't work on PSP, PSVita, DS or 3DS.
Very nice. Smile

I added myself, though I really wish that there was a correction feature. All of the non-capitalized stores and places for people are giving me a headache...
(Mar. 23, 2013  5:51 PM)zeneo Wrote: Hey, ~Mana~, is it working on your mobile device? It's not working on mine though

You should get a new phone. Save up for it, and don't keep spending it on Beyblades.

Get something decent though, like a 3GS or something. They only cost about $150 here for a refurbished one, so it shouldn't be that hard to save up. I have a 4S, but that'll be quite expensive.

Anyways, very nice looking banner! And finally the map is ready. Smile I'll put myself in it now.
(Mar. 23, 2013  7:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: One of the WBO tweets was picked up today by an outsider website

Nick Landry Wrote:@ActiveNick: ActiveNick's #XNA Game Dev Corner is out! http://t.co/ulXLaNCj6M â–¸ Top stories today via @BeatDebtCollect @burenka_ua @worldbeyblade

What is "GameDev" anyways? And how is it related to the BeyMap? lol

(Mar. 24, 2013  1:49 AM)Cannon Wrote: Anyways, very nice looking banner! And finally the map is ready. Smile I'll put myself in it now.

Thanks! I just wish we had done this sooner; it's such a useful tool. But it has been in the works for a long time now, as Kai-V mentioned earlier.
(Mar. 23, 2013  4:44 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The user locations and tournaments are a nice touch, but I'm concerned regarding the stores part. I don't believe many people are going to be willing to check regularly on the stock which, from experience working in stores, can be extremely inconsistent. You could see Wave 21 on one day, then Wave 17 the next etc. I mean, it's a brilliant idea, don't get me wrong, it just seems difficult to maintain and impractical.

We do not worry that much about this : there is a timestamp so people can know that, whatever happened before or after, on day X, there was indeed the stock written that was observed.

But really, I have never seen the stores near me have a certain "wave", sell all of it, and then have only an older "wave" in stock. They either get similar items or the next "wave".
GameDev stands for Game Development. Since the map is programming and a aspect o this game it fits. And gamers check that hashtag.
(Mar. 24, 2013  3:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: GameDev stands for Game Development. Since the map is programming and a aspect o this game it fits. And gamers check that hashtag.

I figured out that much. It's a bit of a stretch, though haha.
Excellent! I hope everyone can use the benefits of this new update!
I just added myself. Maybe I can contribute to the Stores layer as well..

(Mar. 23, 2013  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have potentially got some very big other news coming, but yes, this is what we have been working on a lot in the past few months and we know that it is an essential tool Bladers should have had from the very beginning.

Another VERY BIG news? Awesome!
(Mar. 24, 2013  3:28 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2013  3:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: GameDev stands for Game Development. Since the map is programming and a aspect o this game it fits. And gamers check that hashtag.

I figured out that much. It's a bit of a stretch, though haha.

As long as it gets noticed is all that matters hah
Must just be an occurrence over here in supermarkets then. General Toystores just sell everything, but supermarkets just sell by Waves, and randomly too.
Added 2 Walmarts for the stores layer in Toronto. Oh, and another thing, I can't edit/remove a store that I posted, on a mobile device it doesn't show the little pencil icon.
Yay, the map is fixed! Thank you!

I added myself, and it just happens I also went to Walmart and Target today looking for Hyperblade Blitz Striker. I added both of them, but hit the product limit per day lol.
Yaaay(pinchie) I just added myself(crab) and 7 people are neare me(pinch). 7 people for Gasher(蟹) to beat. Thank you all for this wonderful(crabby) new update(pinch)
I love this update!! I added myself to the map, and I will make a day out of going around to each local store and marking them for the WBO. This is all fantastic, and I can't wait to hear what else is in store!
i added myself here, its a very awesome upgrade to the previous map...