Introducing Myself! Hullo~

Hiya, the name's Jin! I'm a 16 year old gal that prefers using defense Beyblades!
One of my favorites is currently my Guardian Kerbeus ahah
Other than Beyblade, I like drawing (and have made my own Beyblade oc). So we can talk about that too!
Nice to meet all of you! Please feel free to contact me if you'd like ;0
[Image: D40DDH-VUAAIj6d?format=jpg&name=large]
Here's character, Storm! (Art by me lol)
Welcome to the WBO WORLDBEYBLADEORGANIZATION!!! Im a fan of stamina types
Welcome! Defense is very cool. I prefer them too.
I like to draw too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO! Feel free to ask any questions and read up on all kinds of Beyblade information.
Late reply, but thanks guys!
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:18 PM)imkdlou Wrote: I like to draw too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also that"s real rad! If ya ever wanna show off your art or do an art trade/collab I'd love to see it!
Welcome to the WBO! We hope you enjoy your stay Joyful_3
Hello I actually perfer balance types more
(Apr. 25, 2019  6:31 PM)Khaofish Wrote: Late reply, but thanks guys!
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:18 PM)imkdlou Wrote: I like to draw too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also that"s real rad! If ya ever wanna show off your art or do an art trade/collab I'd love to see it!

Thanks Khaofish!!!!! Ill definitely post you some!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Grin THANKS!!!!
I actually make character designs and drawings too also i like your drawing
(Apr. 25, 2019  7:21 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! We hope you enjoy your stay Joyful_3
Super glad to be here, thank you!

(Apr. 25, 2019  7:36 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Hello I actually perfer balance types more
That's cool! Balance is the type I use the second most ;0

(Apr. 25, 2019  8:10 PM)APlayer Wrote: I actually make character designs and drawings too also i like your drawing
Thanks! Character designing is fun huhuhu
I'd love to see your work!

(Apr. 25, 2019  8:04 PM)imkdlou Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  6:31 PM)Khaofish Wrote: Late reply, but thanks guys!

Thanks Khaofish!!!!! Ill definitely post you some!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Grin THANKS!!!!
I'm looking forward to it!
Welcome to the WBO! Please be sure to read our rules. But most of all, I hope you have fun here!
(Apr. 26, 2019  5:42 PM)APlayer Wrote: [Image: 2MqNOqo.jpg]

This is my characters design
That's pretty cool man! I like em!! :0
(Apr. 26, 2019  5:09 PM)Khaofish Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  7:21 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! We hope you enjoy your stay Joyful_3
Super glad to be here, thank you!

(Apr. 25, 2019  7:36 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Hello I actually perfer balance types more
That's cool! Balance is the type I use the second most ;0

(Apr. 25, 2019  8:10 PM)APlayer Wrote: I actually make character designs and drawings too also i like your drawing
Thanks! Character designing is fun huhuhu
I'd love to see your work!

(Apr. 25, 2019  8:04 PM)imkdlou Wrote: Thanks Khaofish!!!!! Ill definitely post you some!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Grin THANKS!!!!
I'm looking forward to it!