Introducing... ME!

Hello everyone who will possibly read this,

I am a younger blader on this website (when compared to others) and was introduced to Beyblade when Hasbro started making there Metal Fight beys and have loved beyblade ever since. 

When news came about for Beyblade Burst I was thrilled and when I went on a trip I got my first beyblades in quite a while. This small start was the beginning of my collection.

I now go to tournaments every so often when I am able to go to.
I also live in Victoria, Australia so the beyblade community here is quite small so Victoria's last WBO was a few years back but I hope for the community here to grow so we all here are able to have more events.

Thanks for reading!

(I am not able to write things in a certain order and didn't know how to get a my info out there)
(Apr. 26, 2019  4:39 PM)UrUsual0taku Wrote: Hello everyone who will possibly read this,

I am a younger blader on this website (when compared to others) and was introduced to Beyblade when Hasbro started making there Metal Fight beys and have loved beyblade ever since. 

When news came about for Beyblade Burst I was thrilled and when I went on a trip I got my first beyblades in quite a while. This small start was the beginning of my collection.

I now go to tournaments every so often when I am able to go to.
I also live in Victoria, Australia so the beyblade community here is quite small so Victoria's last WBO was a few years back but I hope for the community here to grow so we all here are able to have more events.

Thanks for reading!

(I am not able to write things in a certain order and didn't know how to get a my info out there)

Welcome to the WBO!
Hey there. Good to have you.