Intro

Hey guys! I’m Aryan, 18 years old. I’m so exited to join this platform and it’s so fun to see everyone still hyped about the og beyblade too. I have a couple G Rev beyblades and metal series too. Also, if anyone wants Zeus G, hmu and I’ll send you the pictures! 🌟🌟🌟
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time here. I’m assuming you probably know about the Burst series then as well?
(Apr. 17, 2020  6:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time here. I’m assuming you probably know about the Burst series then as well?

Yeah! I really do like it.
(Apr. 17, 2020  7:30 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the WBO

Thanks!!!🌟
(Apr. 17, 2020  7:50 PM)Ary89580 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2020  7:30 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the WBO

Thanks!!!🌟

What’s your favorite beyblade?
GreenK9148
(Apr. 17, 2020  7:50 PM)Ary89580 Wrote: Thanks!!!🌟

What’s your favorite beyblade?

1) Dranzer from The OG.
2) Gravity Perseus because it was literally undefeated. 
3) Kerbeus just because Ken Midori is a cutie!
Hey! It’s nice to see new bladers coming in all the time, and tbh, I like Hazard Kerbeus the best because Kyle or whatever he is called in the Japanese version is really underrated.
(Apr. 17, 2020  8:29 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Hey! It’s nice to see new bladers coming in all the time, and tbh, I like Hazard Kerbeus the best because Kyle or whatever he is called in the Japanese version is really underrated.

He’s Ken. And exactly! He’s so cool and his personality is the most fun out of everyone
I have the burst remakes of dranzer and draciel

edit reason: I can't spell
(Apr. 17, 2020  10:35 PM)Ary89580 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2020  8:29 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Hey! It’s nice to see new bladers coming in all the time, and tbh, I like Hazard Kerbeus the best because Kyle or whatever he is called in the Japanese version is really underrated.

He’s Ken. And exactly! He’s so cool and his personality is the most fun out of everyone

no, kyle is the worse replacement for ken in turbo, ken just dissapeared
(Apr. 18, 2020  3:57 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2020  10:35 PM)Ary89580 Wrote: He’s Ken. And exactly! He’s so cool and his personality is the most fun out of everyone

no, kyle is the worse replacement for ken in turbo, ken just dissapeared
Ohh the mask guy! Ugh I can’t stand him hahah