(International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team!

Notice for the Toronto team, we will be having a meetup at High Park at 1PM, on October 27th, 2013.

Confirmed:

LMAO
HeavenKerbecs
mystic lugia85
dungin101
PhantomOrion22
CosmicIrfan

Possible:

Wally.web
Man, I wish I lived near Toronto. The closest link I have to Canada is Lake Ontario, which is partially in Canada. I like in Chicago, which is close to the lakes, especially Lake Michigan.
Username or name in real life- Wally.web/Matthew.costa
Age-14
How many beys do you have?-around 25-30 but not all are complete as i lost parts or they become useles
What is your best combo?- for stamina i can made most phantom combos and most dual combos( I Prefer dual on BGrin or sa165) for defense I can make dual revise combos and i'l be geting kracken soon, i usualy use e230 with cs but have bsf for sway defense. for attack i have reviser dragoon sa165gcf for sway and i'm not sure about smash. The one balance type i have is reviser dragoon sa165ewd
Skill level (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert)- I would have to say Intermediate, as i have knowledge about almost every part but i don't have all those parts but i am able to do the best with my parts.
Why do you want to join?- I would like to join because I'v seen bey teams around the forums and was wondering what they where and since i saw this one in the area i am able to be i saw it as a great learning opportunity and experience.
(Oct. 15, 2013  10:35 PM)Wally.web Wrote: Username or name in real life- Wally.web/Matthew.costa
Age-14
How many beys do you have?-around 25-30 but not all are complete as i lost parts or they become useles
What is your best combo?- for stamina i can made most phantom combos and most dual combos( I Prefer dual on BGrin or sa165) for defense I can make dual revise combos and i'l be geting kracken soon, i usualy use e230 with cs but have bsf for sway defense. for attack i have reviser dragoon sa165gcf for sway and i'm not sure about smash. The one balance type i have is reviser dragoon sa165ewd
Skill level (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert)- I would have to say Intermediate, as i have knowledge about almost every part but i don't have all those parts but i am able to do the best with my parts.
Why do you want to join?- I would like to join because I'v seen bey teams around the forums and was wondering what they where and since i saw this one in the area i am able to be i saw it as a great learning opportunity and experience.

Welcome to the team Wally.web! Would you be able to come to our meetup on October 27th?
(Oct. 15, 2013  10:36 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  10:35 PM)Wally.web Wrote: Username or name in real life- Wally.web/Matthew.costa
Age-14

Welcome to the team Wally.web! Would you be able to come to our meetup on October 27th?

i'm not sue because i'm attending a party on the 26th and those tend to end late so possibly but doubtful. If anyone attending has a phone though i can be there on speaker phone if i cant't attend. also thanks for accepting me

Ps. what will be covered at the meeting
Sure I Got Your PM. It Be Awesome To Join! Otherwise...
WBO Username: MidnightLWBO
Actual Name (If This Matters): Daniel
Age-11
Favorite Combos: On My Profile.
(Experience With Beyblading) I Started Beyblading During Late April 2010 And I Was Terrible When I First Joined. My Favorite Combo Back Then Was A Flame Aquario T125F?!?! If You Were To See My Combos On My Profile You Would See That I Improved From That.
Amount Of Beyblades 50-70
Thanks LMAO!
I Still Have No Idea If I Could Make It On The 27th
Welcome to the team Midnight! Let me know if any of your friends want to join as well (Max88183).

Let me know by PM if you can make it or not Smile
For Sure! He'd Love To Join Smile By The Way Did You Get One Of My Old Pm's (Mistaken Battle)
username: max88183
amount of beyblades: 10
favorite beyblade: Reviser Killerken F230GCF
Welcome to the team Max88183! Make sure to PM me to let me know if you can make it to the meet-up, thanks!
hello, can i join the team

username: bladery66

Beyblades: 100, but mostly a lot are missing and basically all of them are Hasbro beyblades

Best combo: mf-h duo [defense/stamina mode] aquario sa165 [defense mode] swd

Skill level: expert
Hey LMAO. I Can't Make It Tomorrow Unhappy I Think Meetings Should Be An Hour Before A Tournament Starts Smile
I cancelled the meeting, I told everyone at the tournament.

Welcome to the team Bladery66!

The first meet up will be an hour before the next tournament starts!
Username: EnderDragon
Favorite Beyblade: Basalt Horogium 145WD
Skill Level: Intermediate
I'm Very Good Friends To MidnightLWBO And Max88183. Since I Am Coming To Pocky's Tournament With Midnight And Max I Might As Well Be On The Team Smile I'd Love To Join. It Be An Amazing Opportunity To Battle With Other Bladers Tongue_out

My best combo is guardian phenix 160SB SS-10
Are you guys interested in forming an alliance?
It's Great That This Tournament Could Be An Hour Before Sunday's Tourney Smile LMAO Would You Want To Put EnderDragon On The Team? Smile
So what about the alliance?
Oops, I just saw this now.

EnderDragon, welcome to the team! Hope to see you at the team meeting!

RagerBlade, sure why not?
Thanks Smile)

Also ill probably be in the tournament Grin
Username- UnicornoFTW
Age-12
How many beys do you have-27 (for now)
What is your best combo- MF Heavy Flash Orion Gb145 rf
Skill Level- Im almost a expert, but for now, Intermediate
Why do you want to join- Im new here and I want to meet new people and learn more from them.
Welcome to the team unicornoFTW!

Do you happen to be in Toronto, Canada?
Hey, LMAO I think that team members should each have a rank and we should have team member
Of the month, what do you think??.
(Nov. 04, 2013  2:07 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Hey, LMAO I think that team members should each have a rank and we should have team member
Of the month, what do you think??.
Wasn't that from our team...
Yeah but I for sure know that lots of people are going to quit after the polls done
I'm not blaming you at all
Username or real name: DRAGON KING aka DK
How many beys u have: 34 I believe
Best combo: phantom leone 230d, reviser dragooon 230d, reviser dragooon b d, phantom leone gb145mb (not against attack types), phantom Orion 85xf/wf
Skill level: rthere was no advanced option so I would say a very high intermediate but not yet expert
Why u want to join: cause I just left my team and u guys seem really cool and I want to help

BTW is there gonna be any new coleaders or anything? Or a member of the month or something?