(International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team!

I haven't been updated on here in awhile! The team is going pretty good so far! Also, welcome to the team BladerPao! Starting up a Facebook would be great!
So tomorrow afternoon I'll create the:

(Official) WBO: Team Ancient Knights Facebook Page
Whoah, this is going to be amazing! Also, should I take off christj of the team? It doesn't seem like he's been on in a while!
(Mar. 27, 2013  3:36 AM)LMAO Wrote: Whoah, this is going to be amazing! Also, should I take off christj of the team? It doesn't seem like he's been on in a while!

Leave him a pending, if no activity within 7 days, PM him some type of warning of him on the verge of getting of, within 14 days, no response to the "warning" just let him go.
Great idea. I've let him know, and I gave him a 7 day warning. Thanks for all the hard work Leone19!
(Mar. 27, 2013  3:42 AM)LMAO Wrote: Great idea. I've let him know, and I gave him a 7 day warning. Thanks for all the hard work Leone19!

No problem, anything for a Teammate. I'll do the FB, and then I'll make one for my Local Team, its a smart idea. I can't wait to represent Ancient Knights and Bey Blazers in my upcoming tournament.
Fr the Facebook, should it be a group or a page, if a group I'll need your names.
Making it a page would be better, so we wouldn't have to give out our details, plus I deactivated my facebook :p
Tada!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Anci...96?fref=ts

And if any of you want to add me on FB, my name is Ancient Knights, w/ a pic of the VariAres beast.
Great Leone19! Okay, I guess you could PM me the password for it? Unless, you just wanted to control it :p

And tonymitchell, you have sent me over 5 messages, and I cannot reply to them because you put me on your ignore list. I don't know if you want to be on the team or not, so please let us know here.
(Mar. 27, 2013  10:17 PM)LMAO Wrote: Great Leone19! Okay, I guess you could PM me the password for it? Unless, you just wanted to control it :p

And tonymitchell, you have sent me over 5 messages, and I cannot reply to them because you put me on your ignore list. I don't know if you want to be on the team or not, so please let us know here.

Mind If I keep the password, only cuz its attached to my personal account.
Also tony mitchell, if you want to join, post your application so we can decide!
(Feb. 25, 2013  1:36 AM)LMAO Wrote: Current Team Ancient Knights members:

LMAO-Team Leader (Main Leader and maker of teams signatures and avatars)
Leone19 -Co-Leader(In charge of who get's to join our team)
HeavenKerbecs-Sub Leader (In charge when LMAO and Leone19 are away)
mystic lugia85-Rookie
christj-Rookie

*Team name will be changed if needed.
Also, all team members will get their own customized signature made by me.
I can also make an avatar for them as well.

How to apply:

Username or name in real life-tony.mitchell
Age-18
How many beys do you have?-one cyclone heroleo beyblade
What is your best combo?-
Skill level (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert)-intermediate
Why do you want to join?-i use cyclone herleo beyblade

Submit your application on this thread. I'm very easy on letting people in!

Good luck, and make sure to follow this format in order to make the team! Grin

Alliances:
- Team Hellbringer
- Team HammerBolt
- Team Bey Blazers
-
-

So far everyone who wanted to join has made it! Keep coming with the requests to join! Smile
Why did you quote the main post? If you're trying to apply for the team, please just read the main post, and follow the format needed to apply!

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see what you did there when you quoted the post. What is your best combo?
(Mar. 27, 2013  10:48 PM)tonymitchell Wrote:

mystic lugia85-Rookie
christj-Rookie

How to apply:

Age-18

Alliances:
- Team Hellbringer
- Team HammerBolt
- Team Bey Blazers
-
-

So far everyone who wanted to join has made it! Keep coming with the requests to join! Smile

LMAO and I will determine if you are in or not, and get back to you
(Mar. 27, 2013  10:57 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2013  10:48 PM)tonymitchell Wrote:

mystic lugia85-Rookie
christj-Rookie

How to apply:

Age-18

Alliances:
- Team Hellbringer
- Team HammerBolt
- Team Bey Blazers
-
-

LMAO and I will determine if you are in or not, and get back to you
LMAO YOU ARE WANT IT
IN YOUR TEAM
Please do not double post for no reason. I do NOT understand what you are trying to say! You are 18, but I still cannot understand! Please fix your english, so I can understand you better, and let you be on the team!
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: Please do not double post for no reason. I do NOT understand what you are trying to say! You are 18, but I still cannot understand! Please fix your english, so I can understand you better, and let you be on the team!

yes im 18
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:41 AM)tonymitchell Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: Please do not double post for no reason. I do NOT understand what you are trying to say! You are 18, but I still cannot understand! Please fix your english, so I can understand you better, and let you be on the team!

yes im 18

So can you please apply to this thread properly? If you were 18, I'm sure you would be able to reply properly. If you need help navigating through the site, and if you don't know anything about it, PM a committee member.
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:44 AM)LMAO Wrote:

yes im 18

So can you please apply to this thread properly? If you were 18, I'm sure you would be able to reply properly. If you need help navigating through the site, and if you don't know anything about it, PM a committee member.
yes i do but at cyclone herculeo is mine
LMAO IM REAL NAME ROBERT ANTHONY MITCHELL IN 18

i not nice eveyone

yes im 18

IM stay out both team in battlebeyblade in you not in me

i think you not in me

yes im 18

you not in me fine out battle in team i not time you got not me
What...language are you speaking?
Can you please try and make more sense?
And don't double post.
I don't think your at legal age so...troll?
If you're not, I would seriously suggest actually applying for the team, as you've been asked.