(International/Toronto) Team Ancient Knights! Bey Team!

(Mar. 28, 2013  4:02 AM)ΩµτήµшБεгεđ Wrote: What...language are you speaking?
Can you please try and make more sense?
And don't double post.

i not no team out in battlebeyblade one can as to my mind

(Mar. 28, 2013  1:44 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:41 AM)tonymitchell Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: Please do not double post for no reason. I do NOT understand what you are trying to say! You are 18, but I still cannot understand! Please fix your english, so I can understand you better, and let you be on the team!

yes im 18

So can you please apply to this thread properly? If you were 18, I'm sure you would be able to reply properly. If you need help navigating through the site, and if you don't know anything about it, PM a committee member.
i one you for your team
i get cyclone herculeo beyblade
i well out stay battle in our team
I think its important to add, if you cannot speak English in general, please do not apply.
(Mar. 28, 2013  4:07 AM)tonymitchell Wrote: LMAO NOT IN ME

(Mar. 28, 2013  11:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I think its important to add, if you cannot speak English in general, please do not apply.

you want true i live cincinnati ohio i speak english
If you speak English, please speak a proper variant of it, without horrible grammar. And if you haven't noticed now, by you PMing me over 20 times and without me replying, I think you should've known that you are NOT on the team, sorry. Now please, stop posting on here with irrelevant things about your Cyclone Hurculeo.
(Mar. 30, 2013  2:22 AM)LMAO Wrote: If you speak English, please speak a proper variant of it, without horrible grammar. And if you haven't noticed now, by you PMing me over 20 times and without me replying, I think you should've known that you are NOT on the team, sorry. Now please, stop posting on here with irrelevant things about your Cyclone Hurculeo.

im sorry not what do i not choose stay team or not
(Mar. 30, 2013  2:22 AM)LMAO Wrote: I think you should've known that you are NOT on the team, sorry.
what do choose stay or not
Quote:I think you should've known that you are NOT on the team, sorry.
I know I'm not part of the team, but I've been looking at this thread, and I'd like to help:

tonymitchell, you do not get to pick if your on or not, LMAO does. He said no, that means no. You should stop spamming the thread. Also, if you cannot speak proper English, stop posting, no one understands you.

Again, LMAO, sorry if I'm not a member, but i felt this had to be said.
(Mar. 31, 2013  11:28 PM)Haspro Wrote: I know I'm not part of the team, but I've been looking at this thread, and I'd like to help:

tonymitchell, you do not get to pick if your on or not, LMAO does. He said no, that means no. You should stop spamming the thread. Also, if you cannot speak proper English, stop posting, no one understands you.

Again, LMAO, sorry if I'm not a member, but i felt this had to be said.

No problem, I understand you are trying to help, I appreciate that! I think he's done posting here for now. I just hope it got through his head that he's not on the team. Thanks Haspro!
Username or name in real life- Ben
Age-14
How many beys do you have?-16
What is your best combo?-L drago destory 145 mf
Skill level (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert)-beginner-intermediate because i dont have any bey parts just got back into beyblade from a long months breaks of it
Why do you want to join?-I want to join because i want to be able to have people in the Wbo to be able to help me out with combos or help other outs as teammates and moral support thats what im here for Smile
Welcome to the team! And, Leone19 and I can help you out with combos, just PM us!
Lot's of changes has been made to the team, check it out!

Keep coming in with the requests to join!
Name:Myles
BeysTongue_outlenty,20-25 of them.
Best Blade: Hyper Bull 90WD
Skill: Intermediate, been blading since I was six. Learned a lot and have become a good blader and combo maker, with the right parts.
I want to join because I love to beyblade and want to show that with people who also love to battle. This team seems like the right place to be.
(Aug. 06, 2013  9:12 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Name:Myles
BeysTongue_outlenty,20-25 of them.
Best Blade: Hyper Bull 90WD
Skill: Intermediate, been blading since I was six. Learned a lot and have become a good blader and combo maker, with the right parts.
I want to join because I love to beyblade and want to show that with people who also love to battle. This team seems like the right place to be.

Welcome to the team! Glad to have you here! PM me if you'd like a signature!
Thanks, glad to be here. Hope it's fun!
Alliance bro. With Team Soaring phoenix I'm Ace Nice to meet you.
My name Is Switchblad3r and, on behalf of Team Soaring Phoenix, would like to offer a possible alliance between our two teams.
We currently have 7 members within our international team and are still growing. Our level of skill ranges from intermediate to advanced in terms of Beyblade knowledge and overall knowledge of this site.
I offer my services as head of graphics within my team.
(Aug. 10, 2013  10:51 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: My name Is Switchblad3r and, on behalf of Team Soaring Phoenix, would like to offer a possible alliance between our two teams.
We currently have 7 members within our international team and are still growing. Our level of skill ranges from intermediate to advanced in terms of Beyblade knowledge and overall knowledge of this site.

You guys are already one of our Alliances! Great to have you as an Alliance, seems like you guys know what you're doing!

Nice graphics as well!
(Aug. 10, 2013  10:51 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: My name Is Switchblad3r and, on behalf of Team Soaring Phoenix, would like to offer a possible alliance between our two teams.

Impressive I believe this alliance will help both team grow since were both small teams so far. Don't you agree?

(Aug. 10, 2013  10:58 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:

Impressive I believe this alliance will help both team grow since were both small teams so far. Don't you agree?

Edit: Lol. Just say your post above And great to meet you.
name ultra ldrago
age 8
I have 3 beys
best combo samurai ifrit xd
skill level beginner
reason to join so I can be on a team
UsernameTongue_outhantomOrion22
I have 30 to 40 beys
Skill level:Medium
Best combo: reviser dragoon BGrin
I want to join because I will train as hard as I can and as much as I can.
Also I have lots of knowledge for beyblades and making combos.
After joining I will prove that I want to be on the team and demonstrate lots of interest.
Welcome to the team PhantomOrion22! Let's say we do some meet-ups, would you be able to come to them? Also, PM me, if you want a Signature Smile
Welcome PhantomOrion22!