(International) F-Dynasty X

(Jul. 14, 2019  6:22 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:58 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I was about tho inform you about that

Y’know it’s kind of mean to put CheetoBlader in that position to had his team to mine and then inform his members as if you tried to get both teams to fall apart
Sorry if I sound annoying, but can you change BNB back to VA/MD team? Thanks in advance. Smile
(Jul. 14, 2019  6:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  6:22 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Y’know it’s kind of mean to put CheetoBlader in that position to had his team to mine and then inform his members as if you tried to get both teams to fall apart
Sorry if I sound annoying, but can you change BNB back to VA/MD team? Thanks in advance. Smile

Sure. No problem
Just returning the favor to cheto bladers no offense ultamite you actually have a good team but Cheto always pull stuff on me like that
(Jul. 14, 2019  7:09 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Just returning the favor to cheto bladers no offense ultamite you actually have a good team but Cheto always pull stuff on me like that

Oh ok.
(Jul. 14, 2019  7:09 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Just returning the favor to cheto bladers no offense ultamite you actually have a good team but Cheto always pull stuff on me like that
1. It’s CheetoBlader, not “cheto bladers”. If you’re going to insult me, at least spell my name right.
2. Explain. I don’t understand.
3. Let’s take this to PMs.
Keep #Fafnir as NC team leader, i created it but, can he still be team leader? He is better on this site overall than me...
this is kinda like a team hub also could team bey flare be the PA team we are separate but count us in any team tournaments and compositions

It’s fine w team bey flare btw
(Jul. 19, 2019  2:59 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: this is kinda like a team hub also could team bey flare be the PA team we are separate but count us in any team tournaments and compositions

Ok, so I’ll add team bey flare

(Jul. 19, 2019  2:59 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: this is kinda like a team hub also could team bey flare be the PA team we are separate but count us in any team tournaments and compositions

Do I add all your members?
What do you do if you want I could host a tournament for the international team -team format
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:26 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: What do you do if you want I could host a tournament for the international team -team format

Ok, do you have discord, we could discuss it there.
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:29 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:26 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: What do you do if you want I could host a tournament for the international team -team format

Ok, do you have discord, we could discuss it there.

If we're doing this, it would have to be big
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:31 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:29 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok, do you have discord, we could discuss it there.

If we're doing this, it would have to be big

Maybe LA
Guys, an international team event would require months of thought and planning. Plus a lot of money. You’d also need quite a few stadiums.
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys, an international team event would require months of thought and planning. Plus a lot of money. You’d also need quite a few stadiums.

Maybe just a national
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:39 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys, an international team event would require months of thought and planning. Plus a lot of money. You’d also need quite a few stadiums.

Maybe just a national

(Jul. 19, 2019  3:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:39 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Maybe just a national

I think we could do it
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I think we could do it

Alright, good luck.
I think we should use Kei's help. Unless you know more than me
I have all of the stadiums and money but I think it should be east coast or semi in east and west and finals in central

(Jul. 19, 2019  3:23 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

Ok, so I’ll add team bey flare

No it’s ok
(Jul. 19, 2019  7:16 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I have all of the stadiums and money but I think it should be east coast or semi in east and west and finals in central

(Jul. 19, 2019  3:23 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok, so I’ll add team bey flare

No it’s ok
Maybe, but I probably can’t travel that far,
Ive been missing out on so much
Is there like a PA team?
(Jul. 27, 2019  12:29 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Is there like a PA team?

Yes, would you like to join?
(Jul. 27, 2019  12:43 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  12:29 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Is there like a PA team?

Yes, would you like to join?
Yes!
(Jul. 27, 2019  2:14 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  12:43 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yes, would you like to join?
Yes!
K, your in