(International) Blader Boyz Federation

This is a team for all bladers around the world.

HISTORY: This is a team form by 5 bladers at a small village at Malaysia. They are A, B, C, D,(Sorry, they dont want to revealed their names.) and Nick(Me). We use to be the best team in our village. But then after we finish our Primary school, we went to diffirent place to futher our studies. The rest of the bladers have quit beyblading and only me is still beyblading. So I would like to revive this lost team to become the best team in the WORLD.Any bladers who have beyblade can join.

If you're joining a tag team tournament, be sure to let the others teammate know and put your team name Blader Boyz Federation/ B.B.F/ Blader Boyz. Report to me if you won or lose and tournament and best upload your battles on youtube and share the link here.

Here is the format to join:

Format
Name(real or not):
Ranks: E (Starter), D
(Beginner), C(Moderate), B(Talented), A(Good), S(Pro)

Be HONEST while choosing your rank. Don't worry if you're a lower rank.

Subscribe my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Weavilelucar...ature=mhee

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/blade...ration100/

Our battles so far...

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
30th-31th March 2013
4th place
Members:
Nicholas Hoo
Rachel Lau
Jason Ong

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
31st May 2013
1st place
Members:
Nicholas Hoo
Rachel Lau
Shane Tan
Name: Nicholas Hoo Min Yew
Bey Combo: MF(heavy) Diablo Kerbacs GB145MB
Where do you live: Malaysia
Ranks: A
name:superiorblader (not)
beycombo:diablo kerbecs bdwb
where do i live:buffalo,ny
superiorblader is your combo diablo kerbecs bd145wd ????
yep you like it had to put my most of my peices and do trail and error and its wide ball didnt make a error
sorry i quit im making my own team
good luck with yours
My name:Audrey Neoh Yi Theng
My age:11
Where I live:7-0-14,Kiara Green Townhouse,Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad,Taman Tun Dr Ismail,60000 Kuala Lumpur
AND FOR UR PERSONAL INFO.....U ARE NOT THE BEST IN MALAYSIA OKAY GET THAT STRAIGHT. Xros Heart be betta than this carp~
You're not fit to be a leader, you're not fit to lead us, when I first saw you, I thought you were gay.
I'm Louis. And please, I'm not lc, so haters, please, carp yourself.
(Jun. 14, 2013  11:04 AM)blastshane1 Wrote: AND FOR UR PERSONAL INFO.....U ARE NOT THE BEST IN MALAYSIA OKAY GET THAT STRAIGHT. Xros Heart be betta than this carp~
Yeah! Xros Heart was like a beast! Damn scary. Shane, if you had a chance to participate in the world championship, I bet you get 1st.
Name(real or not):Berserker Begira
Where do you live:Indiana
Ranks: B