Instant ramen cooking problem

Whenever I try to make ramen something weird happens not with the ramen but like the tray thing it starts making like a sparking noise and the flame becomes orange I need help
(Mar. 10, 2021  8:41 PM)B37blad3_master Wrote: Whenever I try to make ramen something weird happens not with the ramen but like the tray thing it starts making like a sparking noise and the flame becomes orange I need help

#1 if you live with someone call them (best option: motha)
#2 if you dont live with your parents call them in a video call and ask them
#3 you should use the general discussion thread not the introduce yourself
what
how does that make sense
Exactly, wrong place for something like this. Use the random thoughts thread. CitrusNinja3
maybe just dont make ramen lol
Man I just take all the stuff out, put it in the cup, put some boiling water in (not too hot), then stir it up and wait for it to cool down a lil.
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Man I just take all the stuff out, put it in the cup, put some boiling water in (not too hot), then stir it up and wait for it to cool down a lil.

easy, simple and awesome
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:25 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Man I just take all the stuff out, put it in the cup, put some boiling water in (not too hot), then stir it up and wait for it to cool down a lil.

easy, simple and awesome

Eh it alright but not bad at all, however I do know a stove is not needed lol.
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:25 PM)Pixi Wrote: easy, simple and awesome

Eh it alright but not bad at all, however I do know a stove is not needed lol.
oh i was quoting a xfinity commercial but ok
I never had a problem with Instant Ramen. It's so delicious, and I never had a problem with it lol