17.39%
Needs improvment
4.35%
Meh
2.90%
EYES ARE BLEEDING
10.14%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
Your taking those awesome pics while I'm just making overhead shots of any flat tip bey that stands up when stamina runs out,I am outclassed. Dj - Uh.
P.S. are those the beys you battle with?
(Oct. 06, 2012  9:23 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: P.S. are those the beys you battle with?

Haha, thanks.

And yep, those are my Beyblades that I usually battle with. Except for the Bakushin, Horseus and Hell Kerbecs, as I don't want their metal wheels to get scratched.

EPIC. Are you going to post any more?
Possibly, but now with the winter weather coming around, the scenery isn't that great. But still, might get a few snow shots. Thanks for the compliment Smile
I have to say my favorite is: (Click to View)
Also I can't believe it didn't win in my photography contest. Though ties are ok.
Edit: Also I find it weird that a mycode maniac would have trouble with spoilers. Not that it's your fault but that it's just weird.
(Dec. 02, 2012  1:43 PM)wtater888 Wrote: Edit: Also I find it weird that a mycode maniac would have trouble with spoilers. Not that it's your fault but that it's just weird.

;A;

Its just the list, you cannot put many spoilers under a list was the problem it seemed.

But it looks better now. All is well that ends well, eh. And thanks!