17.39%
Needs improvment
4.35%
Meh
2.90%
EYES ARE BLEEDING
10.14%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
Very nice ! you take really nice pictures, waiting to see more from you, keep up the great work. *Thumbs up*. Smile
(Jul. 31, 2012  1:01 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Very nice ! you take really nice pictures, waiting to see more from you, keep up the great work. *Thumbs up*. Smile

Thank you Joyful_2
(Jul. 26, 2012  7:35 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  6:25 AM)Aura Wrote: Hey, you're pretty talented at age 11.

Haha, thank you [Image: teehee.png]

OH GOD, I WANT THIS:

What an awesome. camera
(Aug. 01, 2012  9:00 AM)BattleLion Wrote: What an awesome. camera

Eh, I'm gonna wait on this one.

They're releasing much lighter ones, so yeah.
Insomiac i have the same age as you are. Im a talented soccer-player and artist, my bday is June 9 2001.
Still great, Insomniac!
What camera are you using?
And how many MP?
To Insomniac (Click to View)
(Aug. 03, 2012  3:58 PM)Ironangel99 Wrote: Insomiac i have the same age as you are. Im a talented soccer-player and artist, my bday is June 9 2001.

*claps* You...are...a PRODIGY.
Nice pics Insomniac
r u gonna use those codes?
wow great pictures especially like meteo l drago purple
me like Smile Keep on rollin'!
(What happened to BRC?)
(Aug. 03, 2012  3:58 PM)Ironangel99 Wrote: Insomiac i have the same age as you are. Im a talented soccer-player and artist, my bday is June 9 2001.

Um ... cool?

(Aug. 03, 2012  4:11 PM)Takasu Wrote: Still great, Insomniac!
What camera are you using?
And how many MP?

8 Megapixels! And a picture of it is somewhere in this thread. The camera name is also in the OP!

(Aug. 03, 2012  4:25 PM)Néar Wrote: Nice pics Insomniac

Thanks!

(Aug. 03, 2012  4:33 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: r u gonna use those codes?

No, not really.

(Aug. 03, 2012  4:46 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: wow great pictures especially like meteo l drago purple

Thats my favourite too!

I won't be updating the OP anymore because the issue I am experiencing is very odd. For some reason, every last/first picture in a large list gets "un-spoiled" so then I have to add in a little "glitch" thing to get around the bug. And yes, I have checked my code tags! So yeah.
(Aug. 05, 2012  9:48 PM)flippy4212 Wrote: this is super good work man

Thank you Smile
Those photographs look beautiful! Especially the Clear Wheels & Metal Wheels..
...How'd you find this NOW?
(Sep. 22, 2012  7:12 AM)Cannon Wrote: Those photographs look beautiful! Especially the Clear Wheels & Metal Wheels..

Thank you Cute
(Sep. 22, 2012  8:27 AM)Clefairy Wrote: ...How'd you find this NOW?

Some people are a bit slow Tongue_out_wink
i like these pictures. especially the bird and eagle photo! keep the work up Joyful_3
(Sep. 24, 2012  2:54 AM)Cosmic Wrote: i like these pictures. especially the bird and eagle photo! keep the work up Joyful_3

Thank you! I will try to get the spoiler glitch sorted out and hopefully add more Wink
These pics are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like thes pictures especially the "Eat my aquilla I think not!" that was hilarius
I like that one Cyber Pebbles
Thank you everyone! Mhm, need to get that OP fixed. And Mr.Zetabyte, I thought your name was a twewy reference. But it wasn't. And then ... Argh!

EDIT: Fixed up the OP!!! Looks better now.
Bump!
Really awesome work, dude.