[Inland Empire, Southern California, and surrounding] Team Inland Emperors!

Hello, and welcome to the uprising team of the IE(Inland Empire), Inland Emperors! As you might be able to tell, our team name is based on our teams primary location, the IE of SoCal(Southern California). We are currently accepting, and are completely open to all in the IE! We're a casual/competitive team, and once we eventually get enough members, we can start planning a hypothetical tournament to allow some of us to become organizers! We do MFB and Burst, and sometimes Plastic! We hope to see you join!
(Dec. 03, 2018  6:35 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Hello, and welcome to the uprising team of the IE(Inland Empire), Inland Emperors! As you might be able to tell, our team name is based on our teams primary location, the IE of SoCal(Southern California). We are currently accepting, and are completely open to all in the IE! We're a casual/competitive team, and once we eventually get enough members, we can start planning a hypothetical tournament to allow some of us to become organizers! We do MFB and Burst, and sometimes Plastic! We hope to see you join! 

(Oh, and we're on... uneasy... terms with Team Shellshocked right now.)
You should come down to SoCal and participate in the tournaments. I know your kinda far from SoCal, but you should try to make it to one tournament down here.
??? Um... The IE is smack-dab in the middle of SoCal. What do you mean? Oh, and are you interested in joining?
I'm glad to see your initiative to start a local team, but I don't see why you're labeling terms of relationship with a team before any member can actually converse with you.

When I return to California, I'd be more than willing to help you organize an event and give some advice as a seasoned host, so you better bring some good competition!
(Dec. 03, 2018  8:03 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: ??? Um... The IE is smack-dab in the middle of SoCal. What do you mean? Oh, and are you interested in joining?
Yea. Ill join if you join tournaments in LA Smile
~ - _- LA is over 1 hour from where I am, one way, AND I'm too young to drive. Not to mention there are hardly ANY tournaments in Cali, period!
(Dec. 03, 2018  10:36 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: ~ - _- LA is over 1 hour from where I am, one way, AND I'm too young to drive. Not to mention there are hardly ANY tournaments in Cali, period!

Living 1 hour away from the active LA community is pretty lucky XD
Hardly any tournaments in Cali? LA holds tournaments almost monthly so I'm not too sure what your definition of "hardly any" is. If you really want a tournament, why not become an organizer and host one yourself?
I've run events in Fontana before. Also a Metrolink ticket is rather cheap and Union Station is only a short walk from both of areas for most of our events.
Well, Mage, I've been trying to become an organizer for 3 years now. Only now am I at the age limit.