Infinity Pisces DF145B vs. Burn Pisces DF145B
Infinity Pisces DF145B: 2 wins
Burn Pisces DF145B: 8 wins
Infinity win percentage: 20%

Infinity Pisces DF145B vs. Thermal Pisces DF145B
Infinity Pisces DF145B: 0 wins
Thermal Pisces DF145B: 5 wins
Infinity win percentage: 0%

Against Burn, there were three KOs, with two coming from Infinity, but I doubt those could be reproduced with any consistency. Burn, and Thermal have far superior Stamina, outspinning Infinity by a large margin in all battles.

Defense Testing
vs. Ray Pegasis II 100RF (Click to View)
vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100RF (Click to View)

Testing by Other Members (Click to View)
Ahhh man... I don't want to shell out $60+ for this if it turns out to be amazing at Defense. =/

Thanks for the testing Kei.

EDIT: Did you take pictures before you started using it?
Lips_sealed My, my! Infinity's done well, so far.
Quick question involving infinity, isn't this wheel kind of like counter and cyber as it is similar to its pre HWS counterparts? If it is then I would imagine this could have game breaking powers as did its pre HWS counterpart. Then again this is only speculation, I would imagine that it wouldn't act exactly like Libra, but if these results are consistent throughout testing it could shift the meta-game.
Yes, it is the HWS equivalent of Libra. It does not weigh as much though, and I'm not sure Infinity _____ CH120RF will be as good as Libra CH120RF.
(Aug. 02, 2010  12:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ahhh man... I don't want to shell out $60+ for this if it turns out to be amazing at Defense. =/

Thanks for the testing Kei.

EDIT: Did you take pictures before you started using it?

I actually got mine for just over $50 with fees and such added on, and they seem to be even cheaper on YJA these days. I didn't have a GB145, and considering it's relatively high rarity, I figured it wouldn't be crazy to shell out so much for one.

Yes, I took photos for Beywiki. Same with Gravity Perseus. Surprisingly though it doesn't look too bad ... yet. Haha.

(Aug. 02, 2010  1:24 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I've actually had some good results with R145.

Odd. My testing is far from conclusive, and I will be doing more, but I wasn't overly impressed with it in the results posted here ...
Hm... I'm actually curious now. Can you try testing Infinity _____ CH120RF? I want to see if it works in the Balance combo as well as its Metal System cousin, if you don't mind.
Sure. I was planning on testing it.
(Aug. 02, 2010  3:42 AM)Kei Wrote: I actually got mine for just over $50 with fees and such added on, and they seem to be even cheaper on YJA these days. I didn't have a GB145, and considering it's relatively high rarity, I figured it wouldn't be crazy to shell out so much for one.

Did you forget about SonoKong's release of Earth Virgo or did you just figure it would be easier to knock GB145 out of the way along with Infinity?
(Aug. 02, 2010  3:58 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Did you forget about SonoKong's release of Earth Virgo or did you just figure it would be easier to knock GB145 out of the way along with Infinity?

The latter. I already had Virgo from BB-75, so I figured it was an OK deal to buy Infinity Libra.
Added to OP:

MF Infinity Aquario C145WB vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
MF Infinity Aquario C145WB: 8 wins
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF: 12 wins
Infinity win percentage: 40%

MF Infinity Aquario GB145WB vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
MF Infinity Aquario GB145WB: 9 wins
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF: 11 wins
Infinity win percentage: 45%

MF Infinity Aquario R145WB vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
MF Infinity Aquario R145WB: 11 wins
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF: 9 wins
Infinity win percentage: 55%

At first I was thinking that this was not too impressive for Infinity, but then I was looking at some of Cpt. Squirrel's results of Lightning L Drago 90RF vs. Earth Bull customs and found that they were much more largely in Lightning L Drago's favour than these results against Infinity. The only variable is the fact that I used 100 instead of 90 ... but I can't imagine that would make much difference. Perhaps I will test it with 90 a bit later on. I will be doing more testing with both the Ray and Lightning L Drago customs at some point, so I can get a more accurate reading on Infinity's win percentage.
Was there a metal face on that LLDrago or no?
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:15 AM)Marco Wrote: Was there a metal face on that LLDrago or no?

Oh yes, there was! My bad, forgot to write that in.
Too bad I can't buy Infinity Libra Unhappy can you try MF Infinity Libra C145WB to see if it weights the same as MF Libra C145WB.
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:35 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Too bad I can't buy Infinity Libra Unhappy can you try MF Infinity Libra C145WB to see if it weights the same as MF Libra C145WB.

Infinity only weighs 30g, so it doesn't weigh as heavy as Libra
Thought I'd add to this with some testing of my own.

MF-H Infinity Bull C145WB vs. Ray Unicorno 100RF
Infinity Bull C145WB: 9 wins
Ray Unicorno 100RF: 10 wins
1 draw
Infinity win percentage: 45%

MF-H Infinity Bull GB145WB vs. Ray Unicorno 100RF
Infinity Bull GB145WB: 11 wins
Ray Unicorno 100RF: 9 wins
Infinity win percentage: 55%

MF-H Infinity Bull R145WB vs. Ray Unicorno 100RF
Infinity Bull R145WB: 10 wins
Ray Unicorno 100RF: 9 wins
1 draw
Infinity win percentage: 50%

Not quite as high as the OP's results... I am interested to see how this Wheel preforms on a RS.
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:00 AM)Skori Wrote: Thought I'd add to this with some testing of my own.

Not quite as high as the OP's results... I am interested to see how this Wheel preforms on a RS.

Thanks for doing this! Finally, someone else who owns one, haha.

I need to do more tests myself; 20 tests is not always totally indicative of a parts usefulness or lack thereof. Using RS on any defensive custom would improve it's win percentage, I'm sure!
I actually really want this to be a really good Defensive Metal Wheel. If it turns out to be, I really hope that it becomes easier to get.

Hopefully more testing will be done so we can see how it compares to other Defense Metal Wheels.

The GB145 custom seems to be the best so far, until it got to the Lightning L Drago custom.

According to this topic:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Light...rago+100RF
(granted the combo used in this topic used 90RF not 100RF)

Compared to Earth Bull GB145WB, Infinity Aquario GB145WB seems to do overwhelmingly better in terms of defense.
Does anyone else have Infinity because it is turning out to be a really impressive defense wheel. I would really like to see more tests, especially against MF Pegasis 145RF and others...
In comparison to Kai's testing of Infinite the results that I've achieved are completely different.

DEFENCE TESTING:

MF Infinity Bull GB145WB VS Quetzalcoatl 90RF
5 - 5: Infinite win rate 50%

MF Infinity Bull GB145WB VS MF Ray Unicorno 100RF
5 - 5: Infinite win rate 50%

MF Infinity Bull GB145WB VS MF Ray Unicorno 90RF
3 - 7: Infinite win rate 30%

MF Infinity Bull GB145WB VS MF Lightning (Upper Mode) L Drago 100RF
3 - 7: Infinite win rate 30%

MF Infinity Bull GB145WB VS MF Pegasus 145RF
4- 6=: Infinite win rate 40%

ATTACK TESTING:

MF Infinity Bull CH120RF VS MF Earth (Second Mold) Bull GB145WB
0 - 10: Infinite win rate 0%

MF Infinity Bull CH140RF VS MF Earth (Second Mold) Bull GB145WB
0 - 10: Infinite win rate 0%
Contrary results... this is interesting, hah.

Anyway, thanks for the test Fyuuor!

BTW, it's 'Infinity', not 'Infinite'.
Thanks Diamond all changed Wink