Infinity Discussion

(Oct. 06, 2010  6:47 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: In comparison to Kai's testing of Infinite the results that I've achieved are completely different.

They aren't completely different, but I do admit that they seem more realistic than mine. In the unrecorded tests I've done, those win percentages seem more accurate than the ones I originally posted. Perhaps I just got lucky in my recorded tests, haha.

Infinity isn't a horrible Defense Wheel, but it isn't great either. It just is not as suited for it's purpose as well as something like Earth is.
FYI I have a lot of balance issues with RS, it just has no stamina to outlast even attack types!
Well , Infinity has only about 30.3 grams so I doubt it's ability of defense.
But how come it has a bad result at facing stamina combos,as it is known as a stamina wheel?
It is not a stamina wheel... What made you think that?
These test seem really interesting. Infinity may become the next sub for earth one day. More people need to be willing to use there Infinity wheel so we can settle this once and for all. Also everyone using the WB. I can see a test using the CS preferably Infinity Bull GB145CS.
No it won't. Earth is better than this. Look at my tiers thread and you'll see it's tier 2 for defence. I've tested it and it isn't as good as Earth.
where can i pick up one in japan, im goin there in april, (sorry off topic)

how much does infinity weigh? it might be the new libra,
is it the same size? please can this be tested as attack mf, infinity bull 85 mf/rf/r2f
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:56 AM)IceGadget Wrote: These test seem really interesting. Infinity may become the next sub for earth one day. More people need to be willing to use there Infinity wheel so we can settle this once and for all. Also everyone using the WB. I can see a test using the CS preferably Infinity Bull GB145CS.

Using that custom will undoubtedly improve its performance, but that is only because of CS, not because of any special qualities that Infinity has.

(Feb. 09, 2011  7:08 PM)sexy child Wrote: how much does infinity weigh? it might be the new libra,
is it the same size? please can this be tested as attack mf, infinity bull 85 mf/rf/r2f

It is not the new Libra. It's diameter is similar, as most Wheels are, but it is not nearly as thick or heavy as Libra was. Someone can do tests if they want, but Infinity will suck for Attack. It has no offensive properties whatsoever.
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No it won't. Earth is better than this. Look at my tiers thread and you'll see it's tier 2 for defence. I've tested it and it isn't as good as Earth.
So it's not as good as Earth but it can be used to make an above average defense bey or a below average top tier bey. Basically what I'm trying to say is it nots the best but it's acceptable piece for an defense customization
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:43 AM)IceGadget Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No it won't. Earth is better than this. Look at my tiers thread and you'll see it's tier 2 for defence. I've tested it and it isn't as good as Earth.
So it's not as good as Earth but it can be used to make an above average defense bey or a below average top tier bey. Basically what I'm trying to say is it nots the best but it's acceptable piece for an defense customization

basically if you have earth there is no reason to use this, if you dont have earth this is OK but not great
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:43 AM)IceGadget Wrote: So it's not as good as Earth but it can be used to make an above average defense bey or a below average top tier bey. Basically what I'm trying to say is it nots the best but it's acceptable piece for an defense customization

Ultrablader was refuting your point because you said earlier you could see it as the next sub for Earth. This really isn't practical though because:

1) As stated, Earth is performs better than Infinity
2) But mainly, Infinity is much harder to get and more expensive, so why would you use it over a wheel that is stronger and much easier/cheaper to obtain?

EDIT: Wow I typed slow. lord Wolfblade beat me to it kinda.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: basically if you have earth there is no reason to use this, if you dont have earth this is OK but not great

Pretty much.