Indroduce Greek Beyblade Reunion

Hellow!!
My name is Icky and i live in Greece.
I enter WBO cause -finally- beyblade is active in my country!!
Me and one of my friends decide -all of a sudden- to make homemade beyblades in 5 January 2011... Beyblade was completely unknown, so we decided: we gonna make beyblade active again, no matter what !![/align][/size][/font]
The beggining was trully defficult, to find and approach people!
I made a channel on youtube, and step by step we got better and better.. 28 April, as well we make our first beyblade presentation - with a stadium and some beyblades - in an anime event in Athens! That was positive cause some people interested on beyblade!
On 11 May, we decided to make a group called, Greek Beybladers.
The two first months were about 15 people who joined. Right now, there are 80 members!!!
We ve made 3 beydays until now in Athens. The bladers who came , meet each other, we bey-battled and share options about beyblading!!

We are about 20 bladers who we will be responsible to be there in all meetings and beydays, (all of us live in Athens). All of them will make a profile here - as they firstly read all the rules - and i am gonna propose a tournament when we will be ready. Thank you !

Wow! Welcome to the WBO!
welcome to the wbo ickyray
Welcome To Wbo! what style do you blade as in plastic mfb or hms?
Well i use mfb beyblades!!! But im gonna buy hms too
cause i want to have one classic in my position!
yo Icky!! We ve finally here !! Thats awesome man !! cant wait for the other bladers to join here and make a step above!!! one love to all bladers yo!
hey Icky! i see we ve started be serious about beyblading!!!now waitin' for the other bladers to join!! thanks to WBO we can achieve making a tournament and post it here !!! peace and respect to all bladers !
Welcome to the WBO! Congrats on getting beyblades started in Greece!
Welcome and Icky is that a picture of you?
Welcome Icky Grats on your group!
Yo this is Wild Lion Roar I am from Greece.Today we had another beyday for about 5 hours it was really awesome!!We also started expaining to everyone the rules and everything is going really well.We look foward to get fully prepaired and be able to organize an official tournament!!Over and out!! Grin
Hello! My name is Chris and i live in Greece!!!I love beyblade Smile
Yes InfernoBlast7 thats me in the pic

Wow, you did so much for Beyblade! Blader DJ would be proud *wink* *wink*
Hi,my name is Dimitris and i am a member of Greek Beybladers!!!
Welcome man! Hope you have a good time. Which you will. If you have a 3DS you can post from there!
X-Saber
Γεια σας αυτο ειναι το site που εφτιαξα για ολους τους ελληνες bladers και χριαζομε μελοι θα θελατε να γινετε ?http://greekbeybladeorg.webs.com/