[Indonesia] is there any bladers from Indonesia?

Hey guys... MFB has aired in indonesia! it's on channel indosiar, every sunday at 7:30 AM.
Where do you get a digital power launcher in PIM,Im from semarang but staying in jakarta until Sunday.
Go to puri indah mall (PIM).

Anyone? Challenge? Meteor drago, when will we battle?
How much does a digitla power launcher cost here?
I think it's from about RP 300.000 to RP 350.000

But it's actually useless coz it has shorter spin time than the beylauncher
and it's winder is even shorter than the light launchers.
In Indonesia I hear there's a place called kelapa gading where they sell beys like flame libra and the event special parts
In Indonesia I hear there's a place called kelapa gading where they sell flame libra and event special parts
Cool. I'll check it out. Which store?
heh well its true that there are rarer beys in sing but i got RS in a hobby story, it was imported from korea yes its sono kong
This topic is to discuss tournaments, not stores or Beyblades. Anyone who will in the future be off-topic will be warned.
Guys, saturday 7:00 pm i'll be heading to puri mall. Some one challenged me to a beybattle and thers something like a little tournament. But non WBO, and no prizes. It's just for fun. Anyone want to come?
Guys! Puri mall is having a tournament!
Date: 5 febuary
Fee: Rp.10,000
Anyone joining?
Hi everyone! I'm GX Ray and I'm new to the WBO. I'm a 13 years old beyblader from Tangerang (near Jakarta), exactly at Gading Serpong (now it's Summarecon Sepong/Paramount Serpong). Perhaps someone want to challenge me? If you do, please e-mail me (mbrayagung@yahoo.com) or send me a private message. I'll check it every Wednesday.

By the way, is there any tournaments in Tangerang? If there is, please tell me where it is! I'm sooooo bored because there's no beyblade tournaments around at my place. It doesn't need to be official, but at least a blader like me can enter (because usually beyblade tournaments don't allow bladers above 12 years old to enter).
ATTENTION TO ALL INDONESIAN BLADERS. DOES ANY TOY STORES NEAR YOU HAVE SOLD GALAXY PEGASIS?
IF YES, PLEASE WRITE DOWN TO THIS THREAD!

YOUR POST WILL BE IMPORTANT TO ALL INDONESIAN BLADERS.
KAI-V said that this thread is for discussing tournaments only...
Hi guys, a shout out from Surabaya...

FYI: any matahari dept chain stores is holding a tournament. Age 7-12 (too bad I can't enter Smile ) on 30th Jan, it will be ongoing for couple of weeks i think, the finals will be held at Matahari in Supermal. Prizes will be from season 3 mfbs. Galaxy Pegasis will be one of the prizes.
who cares and btw thats season 2 not season 3 tourney in pim still undergoing confermaition with my friend , i can ask him tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------
here comes the deadly HELL KERBECS !!!!!

yeah, i own it
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:46 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Guys! Puri mall is having a tournament!
Date: 5 febuary
Fee: Rp.10,000
Anyone joining?

i might
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:09 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: who cares and btw thats season 2 not season 3 tourney in pim still undergoing confermaition with my friend , i can ask him tonight

Maybe you don't, but the reason I posted was because since Mataharis in Surabaya are holding a tournament, the ones in Jakarta might hold one as well. And the prizes are actually decent. There are a few Indo bladers here who are still looking for the galaxy pegasis. So, maybe some of them do care.

PS: Thanks for correcting the seasons. (Season 2 anime, but 3rd generation MFBs)
no prob, as i dont have galaxy pegasis too i might join the tourney
hey any one up for a challenge at Pondok Indah Mall today at 3 pm? toys city, i'll be there, waiting just pm me for confermation
Hi Guys, im xoon. my location : jakarta. Smile
my son is bladers too. we normally play @Mall kelapa Gading
nice to meet u guys.

Please PM me if any beyblade you like. me and friends will try our best to import the beyblades, and which are not sold in Indonesia. Our merchandise will be arrived in Jakarta around end of this month. i will list it in a thread. Thanks.
welcome mate, btw, this thread is for competitions not for other stuff, just so that you dont get warned, dont go off topic. please PM me what beyblades you can import,

thanks,

Dracovianauis, leader of Inferno

and to others, the tournament in Pondok Indah Mall will be located in the future PIM 3, prizes might be some of the maximum series
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:06 PM)nitrodamuz Wrote: Hi Guys, im xoon. my location : jakarta. Smile
my son is bladers too. we normally play @Mall kelapa Gading
nice to meet u guys.

Please PM me if any beyblade you like. me and friends will try our best to import the beyblades, and which are not sold in Indonesia. Our merchandise will be arrived in Jakarta around end of this month. i will list it in a thread. Thanks.

You're into beyblade too? I thought most adults aren't into beyblade....

Anyway, Dracovianauis was right. This thread is for discussing competitions, not any other else. If you go off topic, you'll get warned (Kai-V has told about it in this thread before). If you want to talk about selling beyblade, do so in Bey Marketplace forum.

Oh, and another warning. Even though this topic is for Indonesian, don't use Indonesian language, but use English (Kai-V has also told about it before). There's someone here that used Indonesian language, and he got warned.

I might PM you about the beyblade I like (and need). By the way, are you going to open a shop for selling beyblades? Please PM me if you do so.