[Indonesia] is there any bladers from Indonesia?

Not an officicial one,but it is going to be in a toy store,where do you live?
i am in jakarta, so i think i cant come to the tournament. good luck for your dad!
um, can you post couple of photos of tournament later on? that would be great. hehe
I'm in jakarta is any tournament going to be held here soon?
Hi, guys. I'm sorry but I had a misunderstanding with my dad. He said he was GOING TO host a tournament in Semarang if I can find out there's lots of bladers in Semarang.

My dad isn't into beyblade, but he can do these things, you know, hosting tournaments and stuff. Anyway, I'll let you guys know if he goes on with the tournament.

And if there's any tournament in Jakarta, perhaps you can post the info here. Who knows I can go there if the timing is right.
Actually, I'm looking forward to the next tournament the last one just happened a week ago.sorry for the misunderstanding. So I doubt there are going to be any soon although I was hoping there would be.
Im in jakarta. Hey, pretty much bladers here. Can we a tournament? I live at why not host a tornament at puri mall/ plaza indonesia?
whatever ill just speak in english though i can speak indo im also a indo beyblader but im also a singapore beyblader to so if you want a real battle just call me XD no way am i giving my hp no. in this websiteXD but seriously im in jakarta

____________________________________________________________________________________________

suffer the wrath of MF-Earth BullT125RS
also i might get the owner of Pondok Indah Mall to help me host a tournament there as the owner's son is my best friend

will post any news if my friend agrees
also i might get the owner of Pondok Indah Mall to help me host a tournament there as the owner's son is my best friend

will post any news if my friend agrees
but i know one thing for sure, and that's other people need to bring the stadiums i can't bring mine but mabye toys city will lend us some XD like that will ever happen I'll just buy a wide square stadium in hero
Sure! I have my own, i'll be waiting!

You'll feel the wrath of my cursed bey.
the tourney could be during the summer holidays maybe....
We have summer? Never knew that.
There's A New Tournament At Sogo,Jakarta.
The Finals is held on 2 January 2011.
hey just found out that in PIM 2, there are insane beyblade stocks there, they have virgo, capricorne, stardust pegasis, cancer, angle compass basicly perfect for any beyblader in indonesia! thank you sogo fr that store
ah.... they also sell those in kidzstasion karawaci. they also sell digital launchers (pegasis version)
but in toy city(from the same mall) they sell the l drago version
i think toy city in PIM 1 sell the most beyblade stocks in jakarta. when the re-open the store with the new concept, i found many variety of beyblade, like storm capricorne, rock escolpio, random booster 3 (virgo) and 4 (stardust pegasis), digital launcher (pegasis and l-drago), poison serpent, compass, etc. i hope that they'll get the MFB explosion stuff soon. i wanna buy the random booster for grand ketos. hehehe
Wrong, the toy city in karawaci also sell those.and they also sell the rubber grip for the grip launcher.
Karawaci's toy city sell the most in acsessories,but the karawaci's kidzstasion sell the most beys.they have all the beys you have mentioned,and also dark cancer.
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:58 PM)axel910 Wrote: i think toy city in PIM 1 sell the most beyblade stocks in jakarta. when the re-open the store with the new concept, i found many variety of beyblade, like storm capricorne, rock escolpio, random booster 3 (virgo) and 4 (stardust pegasis), digital launcher (pegasis and l-drago), poison serpent, compass, etc. i hope that they'll get the MFB explosion stuff soon. i wanna buy the random booster for grand ketos. hehehe
Hey, your wrong about the random boosters.
Random booster 3 is stardust pegasis
Random booster 4 is virgo
Hello,I'm actually from tangerang,near jakarta. So I can go to the stores that sells beys in both cities.
Puri mall has the same blades you mentioned. And i'm probably the best blader around.
seriously im the king of bey in 3 places, and yeah PIM is my no. 2 bey market, its weird, indo has more beys than sing?
Ok. Then challenge me then! Unless your is marco... Or matthew.
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:47 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: Wrong, the toy city in karawaci also sell those.and they also sell the rubber grip for the grip launcher.
Karawaci's toy city sell the most in acsessories,but the karawaci's kidzstasion sell the most beys.they have all the beys you have mentioned,and also dark cancer.
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:58 PM)axel910 Wrote: i think toy city in PIM 1 sell the most beyblade stocks in jakarta. when the re-open the store with the new concept, i found many variety of beyblade, like storm capricorne, rock escolpio, random booster 3 (virgo) and 4 (stardust pegasis), digital launcher (pegasis and l-drago), poison serpent, compass, etc. i hope that they'll get the MFB explosion stuff soon. i wanna buy the random booster for grand ketos. hehehe
Hey, your wrong about the random boosters.
Random booster 3 is stardust pegasis
Random booster 4 is virgo
Hello,I'm actually from tangerang,near jakarta. So I can go to the stores that sells beys in both cities.

im sorry for my mistake. well then, this makes toy city cain store, the store that sell the most beyblade. hehehe

about the battle, i havent battle anyone lately. i think because of my age, i now more of collecting the beys rather than use it in battle. but if you guys think you are better than me, we can have a battle some place. haha
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:10 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Puri mall has the same blades you mentioned. And i'm probably the best blader around.

Yeah.. Well of course! coz you have the bottom that other indo bladers don't have.
The R2F.
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:22 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: seriously im the king of bey in 3 places, and yeah PIM is my no. 2 bey market, its weird, indo has more beys than sing?
Wrong... coz you get RS from sing right?
coz indo stores dosen't sell rs
PS:RS is from grand ketos
hey,does anyone here live near puri mall?
I live nearby there and if you want you can challenge me.
P.s. Send me an SMS if you want to challenge me. send it with a time & date. Can't go on weekdays. schedule is full. and only send me an e-mail ONLY if you're confident that i will reply. I NEVER OPEN MY E-MAILS! YEAH!
my phone number is 08121118188 & my e-mail is.. Sorry! forgot!
Hey,any bladers in semarang?If there are any then challenge me!Email:logan2000wirawan@yahoo.com
Ok, justin. I challenge you to a beyblade match!!!!!!!!!!! What your treal name justin126? Maybe i've met you before.