[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

I am wanting a tournament anywhere Indiana.

If your in Indiana and would love to see a future event or discuss upcoming events, post here.
I'm in Princeton IN I'd like to set up a meet up sometime probably at comic quest in Evansville they have a great play area for card games but I'm sure there are plenty of times durin the week to play
how bout you try setting it up in like indy or a city that dont get much tourism you know
Are you saying Indy doesn't get much tourism? Haha.

Anyways, Indiana needs many more people before we can have a tournament.
no i mean like anderson or a small rag tag town indy would be the ideal place for it though
That's about 3.5 hours from where we are at issue is finding a centralized location.
Evansville reporting in. Very southern tip. Woohoo also tri, thanks for the heads up, couldn't find the thread
XD Make sure your other 4 friends join! You live on the southern tip? It seems people are always so far! That's not bad, though.
Will do. Two of us grew up on plastic gen and recently picked up mfb. My little brother is a blader, and my gf does it for fun and not very serious about it like the three of us. I'm sorry included myself when I said 4
That's about 6 people then for Indiana, haha. Cool to see more!!
True story. My bro and I blade everyday ish and my best friend and I blade once a week or so. He's still getting used to the whole mfb system
I wanna really get organized with the active IN bladers. I'll add them to the OP so that we can know. Draciel516 should be bringing a lot of people so that'd good!
We have five I know could possibly make it! Lets go Indiana! Bet Days is coming up Fast and and Indiana needs its first!

Confirmed
------------
Tri
Jarvis

Maybes
---------
-Draciel516
-Dragooon615
-Ss4gogeta
hey tri is the list for those who are competing or judging becuase i would like to compete not judge
(May. 17, 2013  11:27 AM)Tri Wrote: We have five I know could possibly make it! Lets go Indiana! Bey Days is coming up Fast and and Indiana needs its first!

Confirmed
------------
Tri
Jarvis

Maybes
---------
-Draciel516
-Dragooon615
-Ss4gogeta
I changed 'Bet Days' to Bey Days
(May. 20, 2013  11:40 AM)Worlds #1blader Wrote: hey tri is the list for those who are competing or judging becuase i would like to compete not judge

Competing. So are you confirmed? I doubt this tournament can be bey days but we can still have one sometime soon.
yea i guess im confirmed that ill come depending on where it will be i might enter in a arkansas tournament this weekend if there is one.
Here are some other Members registered on the BeyMap in Indiana. Even though they are not all active, it might be worth it to at least try sending them a private message as well as an email :

lightyagami
Bladerdj13
Cake
Pich
Wolf-erazer
chellybelly14
SquirtleRocks08
BlazeingkaiGT
LeoBlader
Thank you Kai-V. I hope I could especially get Pich to come back. I'm sure he would be the better choice to host. I'll send them emails tomorrow.
I'm back online, finally. I hope to host my first tournament sometime this summer, but I really don't have a huge amount of tournament experience; I have only been to two tournaments before, though I ran some unofficial ones amongst my friends.
Cool to see you here again! You live up north right? That sucks because I live in the mid western area of Indiana and there's like 3 down south in Evansville. Either way cool to see you back!
Yeah, I live in Warsaw, which is smack in the middle of the upper half of Indiana, so I wind up going to a lot of Michigan tournaments... Fort Wayne and Indianapolis are about as far out as I can go.
Yeah Indy would be best, seeing as its in the center. So we do in fact have 8 now that could possibly make it to a tournament!
How many people live in lebanon cause i do and i was wanting to battle with any one who is strong and lives in lebanon so if anyone does send me a pm.