Indian Beyblade News + Offtopic for Indians

Chat as much as u want about indian predictions or about anything related to beyblade
My prediction on future Indian releases
The gigant Gaia dual pack will either come with drigernor another stamina bey as the first dual pack came with one defence and one attack type
About the god series
Wave one- Gv,Ks,Df,Br,Tw,normal grip ,R-string launcher
Wave 2-ac, kd, ls, mG, bj, LR-string launcher, knuckle grip
Wave 3- sx, sR, nl , metal or strike god chip, dsl
Wave 4-requim ,tn,bk ,carabiner grip ,L string launcher ,ab and dc(might come in a dual pack)
And again this is just wild prediction nothing is confirmed
(Sep. 01, 2018  4:09 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: My prediction on future Indian releases
The gigant Gaia dual pack will either come with drigernor another stamina bey as the first dual pack came with one defence and one attack type
About the god series
Wave one- Gv,Ks,Df,Br,Tw,normal grip ,R-string launcher
Wave 2-ac, kd, ls, mG, bj, LR-string launcher, knuckle grip
Wave 3- sx, sR, nl , metal or strike god chip, dsl
Wave 4-requim ,tn,bk ,carabiner grip ,L string launcher ,ab and dc(might come in a dual pack)
And again this is just wild prediction nothing is confirmed

Nice prediction on the dual pack. Hope its true. Then the dual pack demand will go up, as u know, og bey. Self explanatory. Funskool will benifit frm such a sale.

My god bey prediction-
Im trying to follow funskool pattern while giving some hope to myself.
Wave 1- all starters. 649 to 699 price. Df 749 to 799, ls 699 to 749
Gv, ks, Df, tw, ac, ls.
Thanks for the thread Sidz2505!
And nice prediction there Nightmarefafnir!
But if dF releases in the first wave then shouldn't the L string Launcher come instead of the R launcher there? Or no.. But still, I guess both should be released at the same time..
Sry fr double post...
Wave 1 accessories-
Beylauncher lr, r string launcher, grip.
Lr- 449
R- 399
Grip- 249
(Sep. 01, 2018  5:30 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the thread Sidz2505!
And nice prediction there Nightmarefafnir!
But if dF releases in the first wave then shouldn't the L string Launcher come instead of the R launcher there? Or no.. But still, I guess both should be released at the same time..
And the first wave part was confirmed by destinyblader

(Sep. 01, 2018  5:37 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Sry fr double post...
Wave 1 accessories-
Lr- 449
R- 399
Grip- 249
If LR is coming in the first wave ,so does that mean ls will also come at the same time?
Any unconfirmed news go here so no worries
Wave 1 accessories-
Lr- 449
R- 399
Grip- 249

nothings goin below RS #350
(Sep. 01, 2018  6:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Wave 1 accessories-
Lr- 449
R- 399
Grip- 249

nothings goin below RS #350

Valid point, but i dont think most kids appreciate paying 350 for a stick of plastic... But its funskool, so im expecting that price which u mentioned
I mean, kids might just think its better to tape a bundle of sticks to the launcher and use it.
And now i continue my predictions god launch.
Wave 1- october 2nd week.
Wave 2(hopefully)- november 2nd week (like wave 2 last year).(realistically)- nov 4th week to dec 4th week.
Wave 3- feb end/ march end
Wave 4- june/ july
Releases-
Wave 2- all boosters, one dual pack. Boosters 449-500 dual pack 849 to 900
Br, Kd, Mg, Bj.dual pack- dranzer f and guardian kerebeus ( would increase popularity of dual packs due to og bey and benifit sales)
Edit: only put 4 boosters as it would be bad if dc and regulus were in as they come in later in the anime. Was going to put dragoon, realised it would be hard fr some kids to recognise its left and not all kids have longinus or fafnir. So had to put dranzer, leading to early zeta release
I made India Exclusive Video, So I think I can Put it here, As It is "OFF TOPIC" too
I Think We can make a prediction Video too, I need my Headphones now....
They just don't know when to stop! Sigh... This is sad.. The last one is the MFB Era bey locker...
This is truly sad,lol
Do u guys think twin nemisis will come with jaggy or ul rb? I feel they might release it with jaggy and put a seperate pack where they sell the strike god chip and ul rb called strike  or ultimate set.Do u think they would sell metal god chips? If they do how much would both the ul set and metal chip cost?
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:03 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Do u guys think twin nemisis will come with jaggy or ul rb? I feel they might release it with jaggy and put a seperate pack where they sell the strike god chip and ul rb called strike  or ultimate set.Do u think they would sell metal god chips? If they do how much would both the ul set and metal chip cost?

I think, Ultimate reboot, As It's TT, not hasbro. we got orbit with W2, Remember?

(Sep. 03, 2018  11:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: They just don't know when to stop! Sigh... This is sad.. The last one is the MFB Era bey locker...

No DOUBT that AMazon.In(dia) Has Loads of fakes.
Sad to see there is no God bey yet On Amazon to Counter it.
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:03 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Do u guys think twin nemisis will come with jaggy or ul rb? I feel they might release it with jaggy and put a seperate pack where they sell the strike god chip and ul rb called strike  or ultimate set.Do u think they would sell metal god chips? If they do how much would both the ul set and metal chip cost?

I think, Ultimate reboot, As It's TT, not hasbro. we got orbit with W2, Remember?

(Sep. 03, 2018  11:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: They just don't know when to stop! Sigh... This is sad.. The last one is the MFB Era bey locker...

But w2 HAS orbit in the anime. Nemisis doesnt have ul rb. Thats why im in doubt.
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:46 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I think, Ultimate reboot, As It's TT, not hasbro. we got orbit with W2, Remember?

But w2 HAS orbit in the anime. Nemisis doesnt have ul rb. Thats why im in doubt.
Noce point there, but it most probably come with UL Rb... I am not sure after that valid point you have kept. 
I hope it comes with Ul Rb..
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:46 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  2:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I think, Ultimate reboot, As It's TT, not hasbro. we got orbit with W2, Remember?

It will have jaggy, only if it's hasbro,  as we have TT, we will get UL
If nemesis comes with a jaggy kids will not buy it so, it is most likely to come with a ultimate reboot 
And maybe the strike god chip can come in a set with blue string launcher and a grip called something like the ultimate valtryek set
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:29 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
If nemesis comes with a jaggy kids will not buy it so, it is most likely to come with a ultimate reboot 
And maybe the strike god chip can come in a set with blue string launcher and a grip called something like the ultimate valtryek set

I hope not... I want to buy gv asap and seperately buy the god chip as that would be convenient. I want the strike god chip... Maybe they will sell it like metal god chips. Wouldnt have enough money to spend on set nor would i have the strong will to get the same bey twice. I dont wanna wait too long fr god bey as there is no decent attack bey coming out in 1st wave.
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:29 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

Do you mean Infinite Mugen set. And yeah, If SgV gets a separate release, as India doesn't follows TT numbering system, It would be better.
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:39 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:29 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: If nemesis comes with a jaggy kids will not buy it so, it is most likely to come with a ultimate reboot 

Do you mean Infinite Mugen set. And yeah, If SgV gets a separate release, as India doesn't follows TT numbering system, It would be better.

Tt numbering system?
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:40 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:39 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Do you mean Infinite Mugen set. And yeah, If SgV gets a separate release, as India doesn't follows TT numbering system, It would be better.

Tt numbering system?

Like V2 is B-34, But in India it is B-1f
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:38 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  3:29 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: If nemesis comes with a jaggy kids will not buy it so, it is most likely to come with a ultimate reboot 

I hope not... I want to buy gv asap and seperately buy the god chip as that would be convenient. I want the strike god chip... Maybe they will sell it like metal god chips. Wouldnt have enough money to spend on set nor would i have the strong will to get the same bey twice. I dont wanna wait too long fr god bey as there is no decent attack bey coming out in 1st wave.
Yea ,all the good attack types will only release at the end
(nL, sx, tn, bk)