Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(May. 30, 2019  1:36 PM)Nimble Dragon Wrote: Any news about the new beys? I can't find them in any of the stores at Mumbai. Aren't they yet out?
They are out, but in certain areas only. 

Also Last Stocks of Beyblade Burst Evolution Starter Assortment -2 has left the warehouses
So, does that mean after this there will be no restock again after this of beyblade burst evolution beys (wave 4).Sorry but i didn't get what you mean
(May. 31, 2019  7:44 AM)Nimble Dragon Wrote: So, does that mean after this there will be no restock again after this of beyblade burst evolution beys (wave 4).Sorry but i didn't get what you mean

There are limited lS and Sr
Any news ? About the 2 wave of evolution??
Wave 5 has been found in Raipur, chhattisgarh
Ok so the wave is slowly crawling it's way to the top parts of India.
(Jun. 11, 2019  3:20 PM)Pokemon fan Wrote: Should I buy this launcher

Takaratomy Beyblade LR Light Launcher https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07C4SZ4F9/ref=....CbD0Y92VW

IDK. Might be a steal.
Pokemon fan, don't buy it. If you get a string launcher it would last more than a year and ripcord launcher will only last a few months. But it's your choice, it's not so costly but even not so good.
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:25 AM)Nimble Dragon Wrote: Pokemon fan, don't buy it. If you get a string launcher it would last more than a year and ripcord launcher will only last a few months. But it's your choice, it's not so costly but even not so good.
My string launcher only lasted for about 6 months
(Jun. 12, 2019  12:23 PM)BladerGJ Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:25 AM)Nimble Dragon Wrote: Pokemon fan, don't buy it. If you get a string launcher it would last more than a year and ripcord launcher will only last a few months. But it's your choice, it's not so costly but even not so good.
My string launcher only lasted for about 6 months
I used my B-88 for over a year, but normal String and sword launchers wear easily. I guess that's the issue with SEA releases.

However I will recommend not to buy that Blue Long LR Winder one, because the gears wear out hella fast.
Anyone have the wbo whatsapp group link
I am living near CHENNAI I found ROCKTAVOR R3 & COGNITE C3 on Phoenix mall and found TRIDENT in Coimbatore FUN MALL
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:48 PM)KCA Wrote: Anyone have the wbo whatsapp group link

I will try to fetch it.

(Jun. 22, 2019  2:06 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote: I am living near CHENNAI I found ROCKTAVOR R3 & COGNITE C3 on Phoenix mall and found TRIDENT in Coimbatore FUN MALL
Yeah, Phoenix Mall was first to have them as reported
(Jul. 08, 2019  11:48 PM)Psysai Wrote: Guys when will it be out online ?

Next week is what seems highly likely. But at least we have a guarantee, now that it will be in most stores within a month’s time.
Thank god finally!!!
Thanks for the info
so, if they made Evolution beys and also the original burst beys why haven't they made the beys for Turbo or GT? Did they cancel production on them?
(Jul. 20, 2019  3:59 PM)SavageBladerX78 Wrote: so, if they made Evolution beys and also the original burst beys why haven't they made the beys for Turbo or GT? Did they cancel production on them?

Turbo isn't coming before december.
So are they ending beyblade burst evolution without showing all the episodes? And yes all the beys are available on flipkart
(Jul. 21, 2019  6:02 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2019  3:59 PM)SavageBladerX78 Wrote: so, if they made Evolution beys and also the original burst beys why haven't they made the beys for Turbo or GT? Did they cancel production on them?

Turbo isn't coming before december.

Wait what?
If turbo is released by December it will be a delight actually!!!
Tho I think there are slim chances of Something like that happening.....