Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(May. 30, 2019  1:36 PM)Nimble Dragon Wrote: Any news about the new beys? I can't find them in any of the stores at Mumbai. Aren't they yet out?
They are out, but in certain areas only. 

Also Last Stocks of Beyblade Burst Evolution Starter Assortment -2 has left the warehouses
So, does that mean after this there will be no restock again after this of beyblade burst evolution beys (wave 4).Sorry but i didn't get what you mean
(May. 31, 2019  7:44 AM)Nimble Dragon Wrote: So, does that mean after this there will be no restock again after this of beyblade burst evolution beys (wave 4).Sorry but i didn't get what you mean

There are limited lS and Sr
Any news ? About the 2 wave of evolution??
Wave 5 has been found in Raipur, chhattisgarh
Ok so the wave is slowly crawling it's way to the top parts of India.
(Jun. 11, 2019  3:20 PM)Pokemon fan Wrote: Should I buy this launcher

Takaratomy Beyblade LR Light Launcher https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07C4SZ4F9/ref=....CbD0Y92VW

IDK. Might be a steal.
Pokemon fan, don't buy it. If you get a string launcher it would last more than a year and ripcord launcher will only last a few months. But it's your choice, it's not so costly but even not so good.
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:25 AM)Nimble Dragon Wrote: Pokemon fan, don't buy it. If you get a string launcher it would last more than a year and ripcord launcher will only last a few months. But it's your choice, it's not so costly but even not so good.
My string launcher only lasted for about 6 months
(Jun. 12, 2019  12:23 PM)BladerGJ Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:25 AM)Nimble Dragon Wrote: Pokemon fan, don't buy it. If you get a string launcher it would last more than a year and ripcord launcher will only last a few months. But it's your choice, it's not so costly but even not so good.
My string launcher only lasted for about 6 months
I used my B-88 for over a year, but normal String and sword launchers wear easily. I guess that's the issue with SEA releases.

However I will recommend not to buy that Blue Long LR Winder one, because the gears wear out hella fast.
Anyone have the wbo whatsapp group link