[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
your right blazing sathvik but what a meet up that was beetween us i really did not know that bey nightmares are so strong one more member has to come to the bey nightmares whatever then we well be 11 and only 20 bladers from india can come so we have only 9 left so nightmares plz tell your friends or bros if they like bladin they can come to the bey nightmares
does this team take us to some world tour of beyblading or what??
realy teams are no more than users under a title usually nothing happens competatice really
dude not to say that but we are planing to go to indoasia in summers and challenge other teams but not planed to go to any other place accept indonasia lets have fun and rip our blades of and show that indian bladers are no less hearing this news in the meetup we were shocked and exited and spikebeyraahul is realy serious about this
but do we need to pay any money because if its costly i would definetly not come because my mom think beyblading is just a waste of time
and please change my name to fabregas it not ferbegas pls change it because i have some repo.
no ways you dont have to pay firstly its not costly we talked to my mom she agreed and we were really happy
She'd probably have a problem if she knew she was paying for 20 people...
goke why would she have because her son has already told her that there will be 20 in my team am i roght rahul??
Quite frankly, I think she might have thought he was kidding. Oh, and this thread really needs better spellers. No offense, but I think a two year old could spell better than most of you (once again, no offense intended).
ok english teacher thats the way of talking like for eg right for rought ya for yup try to understand 1 year old child can understand and we are seriously doing this we are not fools to joke around my mom sorry for the off topic
I would say that you better not spend your money for any imaginary 'serious' Indonesia thing...instead just get a passport and a legal beystadium...that will be more than enough
you also got a point sam10795 ill think about this
Sam is right , just paying to go to Indonesia for a tourney , it would be better if you hold it in Bangalore and get a legal Beystadium .. also stop making short posts , that is SPAM.
stop changing your username abrar
your right wolverine mode ill do that trying to stop posting small sentences and spaming thanks for the advice abrar
im trying to approve my event bey breakout but i should not advertise it here
(Aug. 03, 2011  5:45 PM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: ok english teacher thats the way of talking like for eg right for rought ya for yup try to understand 1 year old child can understand and we are seriously doing this we are not fools to joke around my mom sorry for the off topic

umm... what? Anyways, I never said you would joke around with your mom, I mean that I doubt she thought you were serious. Also, good luck with that tournament getting accepted.
sorry i did not mean that ya i know you cant belive but people are telling me insted i should buy a blader passport and a legal bey stadium but i think they are right and gokurox you can join the bey nightmares and blazing sathvik best of luck for bey breakout
thanx dragonbeyraahuli wish it gets approved anyways bey nightmares you rock and please dont get sucked by other teams
ya your correct man so how is it goin on blazing sthvik i also wish it gets approved and best of luck bey nightmares for the future and our moto is aim to destroy
dude you really care for bey nightmares and i salute you for that and you made the moto awesome aim to destroy
ya thanx rock achyut this my first team so ill try to do whatever i can for bey nightmares ya i agree the moto is awesome aim to destroy
ya i really agree you do aim to destroy is an awesome moto