[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
ok dude our aim is to finish dark pro team of indian division
guys dont take any personal issues cause aqua roxas from pakistan krachi
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:26 PM)sudhir libra Wrote: ok dude our aim is to finish dark pro team of indian division
Bring it on.so
of u Gus vs me????
dude dont take it too seriously ok we treat you serously cause seeing that tourney 14-0 is an awesome streak and sudhir libra stop making enimity with other bladerz speically with awesome balderz othervise you will be out cause your makin enimity by representing bey nightmares if it is a challenge than ok but dont take it too seriously ok..........
hey guys i have a good news theres gonna be a tourney in hyderabad in september hosted by aur electric and bladestar yt and even i am helping them so now its my turn to represent beynightmares and increase our repo.
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:42 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: hey guys i have a good news theres gonna be a tourney in hyderabad in september hosted by aur electric and bladestar yt and even i am helping them so now its my turn to represent beynightmares and increase our repo.
I will be attending too don't worry we will be using my stadium
its in hyderabad do you live in hyderabad??
ohh by the way i am fabregasrox323's friend
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:57 AM)Pegasus007 Wrote: its in hyderabad do you live in hyderabad??
ohh by the way i am fabregasrox323's friend

No I don't but I will be going there only so that I can participate
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:53 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:42 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: hey guys i have a good news theres gonna be a tourney in hyderabad in september hosted by aur electric and bladestar yt and even i am helping them so now its my turn to represent beynightmares and increase our repo.
I will be attending too don't worry we will be using my stadium

Well,TBH You know i have a stadium don't you Wink
elactric is also hostin in banglore he really rocks and we are taking on dark pro team i wish we win cause it will be our first brocken team and that to they are pros
ya fabregasrox cmon boy win and dragonbeyraahul wish the best of luck dude ill give you more combo ideas ok and even my blades so captain and wise captain even sudhir fatty(just kidin) best of luck
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:47 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: elactric is also hostin in banglore he really rocks and we are taking on dark pro team i wish we win cause it will be our first brocken team and that to they are pros

the toruney which i was talking about was elctrics only
oopps! sorry i didnt read the full coment (sorry if spam)
good it is all depending on us you in hydrabad i in banglore lets get our repo and as i said it will be a new path of bladin and it is a new path
ya fabregas cmon and raahul cmon capts i am with you raahul ok
thankyou guys i am really frustrated but please dont blame me if i loose cause there will be many good bladers but i will try my best
dont worry we will not presurise you this is nightmares we keep tryin till we win ok dont worry and why r u fustrated by the way
exams are near and the last day of exams is 28th sept. and tourney on 1st oct. so i am not getting much time to practise
yup really doesnt matter study and also pracise atleast two days make all type of combos
i mite come for the tourney indian beyblade is rustigated
It isn't rustigated....It is ressurected...and the previous tourney was WARFARE in the shade not WELFARE in the shadow
even aqua chandan is comin and even sudhir libra mite come indian beyblade is ressurected any ways im goin and i think it would be better if we put 5 in each block
guys sorry but i *quit*!why?!you all will know soon
Shadow Triads now in alliance with bey nightmares
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:45 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: guys sorry but i *quit*!why?!you all will know soon

That is betrayal.

You were in this team for a long time, it is outrageous to see anyone ditch their original team members to join a probably stronger team, I think you should stay in this team and train yourself to be better here, and help Bey Nightmares to become a better team.

It is hard for anyone to stay friends with you or trust you after this.
correct electric but fabregasgas no one can trust you