[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
guys lets make this friend ship day an awsome day for beyblading to happy friendhsip day guys
Every body happy friendship day
hey guys most of the members of Bey Nightmares are not there on indian thread....so please first post ur details there...
And happy friendship day to all...Smile

This is the way to indian thread...click on thishttp://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tournaments-India
[Image: happyfrndshipday.png]
happy friendship day guys and battle till u win!!!
i wont battle till i win but iwill keep on batteling beyboost 323
ya your on i wish not only the local ones can meet but the hole of bey nightmaes
there are two more members coming on the bey nightmares and well become 12 and for us cause if we go to any tourney we will represent the bey nightmares
oh pm their names and come to know information about them rock achyut you told me that they are your friends and pm me their combos
happy birthday to me it was a lot of fun isnt it in my birthday and dragonbeyraahul lets bring in pros and it seems that the pros of welfare in d shade,bey empire have not accepted thats the top 3 of each tourney so i have an idea also lets make it global or only asians and we can ask some of the pros or international bladers and i also think that you should increase the numbers of the limited numbers from 20 to 35 so that it becomes better dont you think that its cool and in bey nightmares members can put their sig as part of bey nightmares or aim to destroy as i pmed sudhir libra do you think the idea sound cool what do you say about this dragonbeyraahul
dude in the member list put my name in CAPITAL letters
guys please stop spammin like "dude in the member list put my name in CAPITAL letters" other wise u wouldnt be able to be a part of beynightmares and aqua chandan i really like your idea Grin
It was 'warfare' in the shade..and for my tourney we are not really as good bladers as BladingSpirit5 because I won due to stamina and defence combo and not attack like him..so he truly deserves to be called as India's best...and IMO team battles dont really have a future on WBO so I wont be joining...sorry
@ fabregasrox323 ur wrong!!!!!!!! telling to put name in capital is not spamming!!!!! @ SAM10795 u should join it ur also good in beyblading man it feels like u loose hope common join this and you can improve ur beyblading skills and ur good in all others too... only BladingSpirit5 is not good ur also very good join!
dude aqua chandan ya even i was thinking about this accept the sig one lets do it
name:bull ayush
state:karnataka
city:banglore
why do you want to come to this team:cause it will be a new experience and cause dragonbeyraahuls cousin bro
your in but bro come for meet ups and become a strong blader cause this is bey nightmares ok....
guys i was thinking that there are not many bladers from many states lyk hyderabad so i was thinking that if you have beystadiums of tt den you can lend it to someone and even make a group turney mean two people organising one tourney
yeah i have pegasus thunder whip and super vertex so if you want it you can take it but dude give it back in a weeks time
hey i am talking about tt stadiums not hasbro
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:39 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: guys i was thinking that there are not many bladers from many states lyk hyderabad so i was thinking that if you have beystadiums of tt den you can lend it to someone and even make a group turney mean two people organising one tourney

yup! i agree with you they can do it
i dont have tt stadiums but i have hasbro ok
you can't use hasbro stadiums for tournaments
right gokurox (sorry for spam)
ya who told ill use it i know ill not use it