[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
you think my l drago is goin to stop spinin front of you hah
whoa spikebeyraahul im in my gravity aquario is goin to break your beys
sudhir libra wants to leave the bey nightmares
whendid i tell that ichanged my mind im in me and my libra is goin to whip of beys with
take me name : BEYBOOST323

city: ratnagiri

state : maharashtra

hmm.. willl be a experience
Good luck everyone with this team
well just stop spamming here or else this thread might get closed and don't post useless stuff here like thanks, u r welcome etc. or else u might get warning and a request to all members if u find a short post or a spam just report it.
(Jul. 29, 2011  4:34 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: well just stop spamming here or else this thread might get closed and don't post useless stuff here like thanks, u r welcome etc. or else u might get warning and a request to all members if u find a short post or a spam just report it.

Were u talking to me about spamming?
no he was talking to the full of bey nightmares
yo man ferbegasrox from hydrabad wants to join aqua chandan toid me about this
forget that the tournament was freaking amazing i came second
ya but i came 1st i dint know that nightmares are so strong the finals were rocking rocking remembers me to rock achyut came 4 at the starting when i saw blader kumar with no hardwork he would win but at last he came 6th whatever you were right
dude i proposed an event in the event proposals forum
are you going to create a tourney sudhir libra? @spikebeyrahul have you created a tourney yet ? official of wbo or unifficial not of wbo?
i dont know that i can or not i have proposed it bey war and spikebeyraahulhas created a unofficial tourney not of wbo
ohh do u have TT bey stadium for creating a tourney?
Hello, everyone! Considering the fact that you are trying to host a bey tourney and are finding a member with a legal stadium, I can help you out. I just came here to inform that as this tourney is in Bangalore, you may try to contact Electric for the tourney, as he has the stadium. Smile
ya but when i talked to sudhir libra he told not yet i dont think so the tourney will be approved
im already in but my place is hyderabad andhra pradesh
buddy good your in and we are goin to rock
yo we are now 10 member and fabregasrox323 you are rockin by coming to the bey nightmares
how am i rocking by becoming the part of beynightmares please i wanna know
you are rocking by coming to the bey nightmares because it is rocking so you become rocking and the other members of the bey nightmares