In collaboration with EARTHBEND, the WBO presents...

(Apr. 30, 2011  2:22 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:19 PM)UberTaichi Wrote: So can we make an AMV? That's what I am planning to make.

Planing 2 make....There's barely 1 hour left....and abt ur question yes u can make an AMV...

-__- 15 hours...

Trust me, I'm in the time zone.
i frgt 2 edit my previous post...anyways tnx fr the info Nano.......
Just curious where do we look for updates on this contest?
(May. 10, 2011  1:37 AM)beybladejapan Wrote: Just curious where do we look for updates on this contest?

We're working on coming to a consensus for the two winners. Understandably though, we've been quite preoccupied with something else. Wink
Probably winners will be announced just before/after the BeyLotto and that will be probably done after all points et is updated. I really hope it wont take too long.

Any hints on who was a runner up?
Just to let you all know, we did finally choose the winners, but we are waiting to see if EARTHBEND is still willing to make a video for all the participants.
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to let you all know, we did finally choose the winners, but we are waiting to see if EARTHBEND is still willing to make a video for all the participants.

*grumble grumble grumble* It's about time. I can't wait to hear who won! I know it's not going to be me, oh well. It was fun to participate, and that's what it's all about Smile
Well, this is nice to know. Hopefully EARTHBEND will reply soon.

I guess BeyDays has been busying the site lately, hopefully we do get them soon!

Thanks for the update, Kei and Kai-V!
Can't wait to see who the winners are , excited ! Obviously its not me as I have not posted the AMV , duh ... Also can't wait for EARTHBEND to reply on this thread !
Lalalala~ Just waiting. LOL
I'm anxious.
The winners were posted in a new stickied topic in the Beyblade General forum, like many of the previous Face Contests.
Kai-V

Have you heard any news from the band yet regarding the video?