In collaboration with EARTHBEND, the WBO presents...

(Apr. 04, 2011  8:14 PM)flymewmincrew Wrote: will an AMV count?

Yes, read the Face Contest rules.
ok lol will do ill make it now good luck to everyone and nice icon kai-v
Haven't been on in a LONG time but I wish anyone who enters the best of luck.
thats so awesome. im with that
im not a good vid maker so im gonna have help but ill probly lose but hope griger gt wins he makes good vid
I think this one will be just like brad day... AWESOME!!!
This really has nothing to do with Brad Day except for the fact that faces are being given out..?
Wow, this looks like big stuff happening! I just wanted to say "good luck" to all the contestants, and I look forward to viewing your submissions. =)
yeeeeeeee i finished my amv.......i have posted it in the other thread.....there is also a link to it in my sig......hope you like it......
i watched your video dragoonrocks very interesting. i will be looking a other videos as well. good luck!Eee
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:05 PM)the_kid98 Wrote: i watched your video dragoonrocks very interesting. i will be looking a other videos as well. good luck!Eee

well thank u....(btw in what way ws it interesting??????)
Wow. I'm going to try my best on this. Well that didn't sound very peppy! I'M GOING TO WIN! BELIEVE IT! Better. Smile anyway, good luck to those who are making a video!
Good luck to all who enter! In fact, I might (Dranzer5335 on youtube). May the best Video maker win!
OH MY RA! EARTHBEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o.o
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:29 PM)evilgasher Wrote: OH MY RA! EARTHBEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o.o

You know them ?
where do i put the link please
(Apr. 23, 2011  12:38 PM)Themfbeybladers Wrote: where do i put the link please

put ur link here.....

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Con...Many-Stars
I can't enter because I don't have a Youtube Channel. But Best Wishes to those who enter and the winners!!!
wow this kinda makes me wish i had a video camera!

(dont make me get exited like that again o_o)
So can we make an AMV? That's what I am planning to make.
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:19 PM)UberTaichi Wrote: So can we make an AMV? That's what I am planning to make.

Planing 2 make....There's barely 1 hour left....and abt ur question yes u can make an AMV...