Im new need Need guidence

Hello im new here and i really need help on beyblading
Hi welcome to the WBO. Hope you have a great time here. Read you welcome PM and try not to get warned. If you need help or whant to chat just PM me. Have a nice timeSmile.
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Hi. Welcome to the WBO. Read the welcom pm and let it rip. or go shoot. Whatever one u feel like sayin.
Wellcome!!! Make shure to watch the show.
Hey there! Im the best blader at my school and my beyblade team; Burning Friction. Is of made up of me and 2 of my friends. Anyway, Welcome to WBO. I joined the reason you did, to widen my blading skills! Anyways if you wanna learn more pm me some time!
Welcome, and the attitude is nice to see. Humble not full of yourself that's great you'll be a better blader because you're willing to absorb info without any attitude that you're right and they're wrong. Here's some basic threads for info.
If you have more questions on how things are run ask here

Questions about beyblading Here

Anything to do with Anime and Manga even ways to download the shows: Here

If you need help with combinations: Here

anything else feel free to PM one of the mods (in blue) or an advanced member (in italics) and Tournament Organizers (in Bold) from the list who is currently on.
The Help Menu in the upper right also has a lot of stuff that will be of use to almost every memeber.
welcome to WBO you need help pm me.
WElcome to the WBO. If you need guidance id suggest you check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Im always around.